Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5 feet asian wife with 6'3 white husband

Copecell

Copecell

Banned
-
I was walking home earlier and i saw this short asian female walking with her tall white husband, they had a mixed kid with them. They were laughing together and joking with the kid and each others. I was thinking all the time the only reason that fucking cheap female wants him is not due to his personality but due to his what she percieves as superior white genes (tall, light skin etc). He looked like shit facially but since he was white and tall it was enough for the silly little short asian to want to upgrade her genes for the next generation with a tall white male. I couldn't stop thinking about their sexlife and that this nasty little asian female is riding the happy tall faggots cock all night while smiling and enjoying themselves. Fuck life and fuck the blackpill, fuck lookism and the halo effect and fuck ethnic females for betraying their own race!:rage:

Was the child a boy?

that could be you @FACEandLMS if you were white

69e7n7rdgx701

next ER in the making

when will noodlewhores finally learn that white + asian is still incel.

Where's my complimentary 5' Asian girl? I'm tall and white, yet no short Asian girls have ever given me an IOI.