Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 5 AM AND I AM SHITPOSTING BECAUSE NO STACY WANTS ME

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I HAVE BEEN DENIED ALL FESIKH BY VILE DIRTY SLOPPY CUNT HAVERS WHO INSTEAD GO CHAD ONLY SO I HAVE TO SHITPOST AND WATCH SCHIZO EDITS TO COPE WITH THE INABILITY TO FIND LOVE AND AFFECTION.
WHEN WILL NORMIES STOP ABUSING INCELS?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
(IN VIDEO GAME)

same, 5am on a monday night/ tuesday morning gang.

another day another NEETmaxxing day. :dab:

@CCPcel @Fat Link can you clear that 10% warning that little faggot @Komesarj89 gave me for "shitposting in incel discussion" when this faggot literally makes a post in incel discussion SAYING it is a shitpost?
SO I HAVE TO SHITPOST
and this is his like 5th shitpost thread in ID in 10 minutes of shitposting?

but i get a 10% warning for making a thread that was actually generating conversation but this little curry cuckold worshiping mod comes through and decides to flail his pinprick around at me. jfl

Today is second exammaxxing day...

just smoke weed

@CCPcel @Fat Link can you clear that 10% warning that little faggot @Komesarj89 gave me for "shitposting in incel discussion" when this faggot literally makes a post in incel discussion SAYING it is a shitpost?

but i get a 10% warning for making a thread that was actually generating conversation but this little curry cuckold worshiping mod comes through and decides to flail his pinprick around at me. jfl
I HOPE YOU GET RUN OVER BY BASED INCEL KOMMANDO TRUCKS YOU FUCKING DIRTY KIKE WHO REPORTS ME TO GLOWIE JANNIES BECAUSE HE IS A FAG WHO DOES FROM ASS TO MOUTH (IN VIDEO GAME)

OP needs to stop his schizo spam tbh
BROLY NEEDS TO STOP BEING A KIKE PLAYER HATER WHO DOES FROM ASS TO MOUTH AND HATES HIS FELLOW INCELS MORE THAN NORMIES ANS IT :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

bruh i just want that 10% warning off my account
I HOPE YOU GET RUN OVER BY BASED INCEL KOMMANDO TRUCKS YOU FUCKING DIRTY KIKE WHO REPORTS ME TO GLOWIE JANNIES BECAUSE HE IS A FAG WHO DOES FROM ASS TO MOUTH (IN VIDEO GAME)
dude i dont give a shit about your dumb shitpost i care about that nigger curry worshiping fag mod who selectively gives warnings to people he doesnt like

100% that fucking fag is going to give me another warning tomorrow for this. he is such a little crybaby cuckold man fucking hate that pussy bitch

Fuck zero warningfags, warnings are a truecel trait, if you haven't had 30 warnings and been perma banned 3 times like me then are you even Incel? :dab:

Yeah his posts are getting annoying and aren’t based based like sneirs were

I got a 40% from him for posting a small vid abt the old boy taking a sip. Not deserved at all tbh.
he is the shittiest mod and must have sucked off the other mods cocks to get the shitty janny position. he reaks of bluepill redditor-tier faggotry and crys and whines all the time. @Dregster @TheProphetMuscle why do you guys allow that little loser @Komesarj89 to run around giving warnings to based people about literally nothing? did he suck your cocks?

Yeah his posts are getting annoying and aren’t based based like sneirs were
KYS YOU KIKE INFILTRAITOR.
YOU WERE OFFICALY REMOVED FROM INCEL KOMMANDO AND WILL BE SEND TO SIBERIAN DEATH LABOR CAMP FOR LIFE

do you guys think the Caspian or the Black Sea will be more important for global trade?

How to find more schizo edits? I like the ones you post