Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "5-6s should be slaying"

Fullofhate

Fullofhate

I'm full of hate and I love it.
-
Got a rating around that in the photo thread, went out yesterday brimming with confidence thinking looks weren't the problem.

Was sitting at a pub, drinking a few beers and I noticed the bartender (a blonde chick) was staring at me. Just when I was about to say something, a Chadlite comes up and she asks him if he'd like to lick up the spilled beer off her stomach.

I felt like roping right then and there. But it just proves that unless you're top tier you're fucked.

why were u at a pub? pubs are only for 8+

Lel what kind of fucking joint is that? Usa? uk? So fucking degenerate behaviour normalized

Remember boyos, just when you think you looking good, there's always a Chad better than you

Cope, only top men like that are boldly approached by women, but 5-7 men can still get sex. 5+ people are wasting their good faces by LARPing here with us hideouscels.

lol, a 5-6 is complete bottom of the barrel to women in the West.

Felt like getting drunk because fuck life man.

Australia lmao.
In any sane society a whore asking a random stranger to lick beer from her stomach in public would be stoned to death.

In western cucked society this is all normal behaviour. Fuck this cucked shit man. Fuckinh whores and cucks everywhere.

Got a rating around that in the photo thread, went out yesterday brimming with confidence thinking looks weren't the problem.

Was sitting at a pub, drinking a few beers and I noticed the bartender (a blonde chick) was staring at me. Just when I was about to say something, a Chadlite comes up and she asks him if he'd like to lick up the spilled beer off her stomach.

I felt like roping right then and there. But it just proves that unless you're top tier you're fucked.

Agree 100%. This is exactly the fucking problem as well though. I'm in the same situation as you where I know I'm not hideous but for some reason girls treat me the same as guys who are. It's all or nothing. Heads only and we are the tails.

5-6+ people can get a relationship but they will always be inferior towards better looking people

Cope, only top men like that are boldly approached by women, but 5-7 men can still get sex. 5+ people are wasting their good faces by LARPing here with us hideouscels.
It's not LARPing when you're in the exact same spot though.

I'm not like those cucks who pretended. Legit incel virgin tier POS checking in.
That didn't happen
Did happen. No reason to lie about my failures bro.

why were u at a pub? pubs are only for 8+

giphy.gif

Women rate 60% of men as least attractive or 2/10. 5 and 6s are not attractive to women. You are on par with 1s and 2s.

Never realised Straya was this degenerate.
Australia is essentially America with a crappier second-tier accent nowadays.

sorry bro but you aren't a 5-6.. but yeah unless you're tall, people in the 5-6 range will fail miserably when trying to do a ONS

>going to your local barbie to woo some sheilas when all of sudden The Chadodile Hunter breaks out into dance

Man was never meant to endure this level of mogging.

>going to your local barbie to woo some sheilas when all of sudden The Chadodile Hunter breaks out into dance

Man was never meant to endure this level of mogging.

>going to a bar

The only women who hang out there are total degenerates. If there is only one decent woman, she prob gets approached by 30-40 guys every night.

At least on a dating site you don't need to abandon default LDAR mode.

Approaching women in public/normal settings is the only way to go. That way you might actually find a woman who happens to be single, good looking and with a shed of decency (kek). Be prepared for a million "I have a boyfriend" and 2 million flakes before a date, though.

It's over.

You know, every sub8 is the same for women, except for chadlites, a 5-6 is as invisible as a 2, 3 or 4, they just find them less hideous but they don't think of fucking them, that's only for chad and chadlites

yo didnt you hear real news?

its

o
w
a
r
i
d
a

(a)
(l)
(a)