Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5' 2 bluepilled Ricecuck

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
What a retard.

@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit

jfl this is so embaressing

His voice was shaking a bit at the end. Poor guy. That black dude had him on the ropes the whole time with the line of questioning, especially the one about his dick. He tried to play it cool, and I 100% get that.
Yeah, that piece of shit Tyrone, knew what he was doing to the ricecel. Yet, that Asian didn't realize :feelshaha: :feelskek:

i wonder if he is really that delusional or just coping

@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade

"You'll go somewhere"
Yes, they'll end up in this forum after raging, crying and cooming all night long, you stupid bluepilled coper.
It's beyond over, it never began
Lol.

Don't forget the glassespill here. It's so brutally over for him

Stop hating
Let that man feel better

Yeah, that piece of shit Tyrone, knew what he was doing to the ricecel. Yet, that Asian didn't realize :feelshaha: :feelskek:
Would've smacked their camera to the ground and virginwalked away. Wait no, correction: I've never been out in the nightlife and never will.

if he shaved, had a more fashionable hairstyle and maybe wore heels he'd probably be ok (idk how bad the rice tax is in the USA)
He needs to stop jestermaxxing ASAP tho

if he shaved, had a more fashionable hairstyle and maybe wore heels he'd probably be ok (idk how bad the rice tax is in the USA)
He needs to stop jestermaxxing ASAP tho
Still his height would be a huge tailo unfortunately.

This video gave me second-hand copium poisoning.

jfl this is so embaressing
IMG 7611

Why would you even agree to do this

Anyway the tyrone knew what he was doing. What a bully.

He is my height but mentally far weaker than him, brutal i wish him doing well and can afford all the copium but soon he will run out from that devastating drug

@mcmoohyun
@AsiaCel
@Mecoja
@WuhanFriedPuppies

This si brutal blackpil because just because of how he looks we automatically assumed he is insecure redpil coper. Even if he was by any miracle truly positive and confident, it will never evr seem like he is.

Guys that call themselves sh*rt k*ngs need to get curbstomped

This is so cringe

The bluepilled bullshit has corrupted his mind