Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5/10 white 25 year old guy has the SMV of a female 55 year old

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
That is his "looksmatch" and what he can expect to get in 2018.

A 55 year old woman.

WHY CAN"T I SEE THE PICTURE

Pretty realistic. I am 29 y old 5/10 (rated by a user here) and I cannot even date a 47 woman. She wasn't that happy to be with me at all. It means our SMVs are roughly the same.
Brutal.

St.Tropez said:
Pretty realistic. I am 29 y old 5/10 (rated by a user here) and I cannot even date a 47 woman. She wasn't that happy to be with me at all. It means our SMVs are roughly the same.
Brutal.

sounds like she smv mogged u hard

St.Tropez said:
Brutal.

Brutal shit.

30 year ago you would have a young wife who was around 23, who loved you and could have had a bunch of kids.

Now even used up grandma's think they are too good for you. LOL

mylifeistrash said:
Brutal shit.

30 year ago you would have a young wife who was around 23, who loved you and could have had a bunch of kids.

Now even used up grandma's think they are too good for you. LOL

https://incels.is/Thread-BlackPill-Hanging-out-with-a-47-y-old-woman-rn-Her-phone-is-constantly-receiving-messages

Read and weep boya. Not only does she thinks she is too good for me she is also right about it. And has MANY other options and a vibrant social life.
Meanwhile I rot home alone unwanted by anyone abd Lord knows j tried many times.

Twisted said:
Let's put this to the test
Do a tinder with a PSL 5 25 year old male and a tinder with a 55 year old roastie and see who gets more matches.

Didn't someone already do this?

she got like 100+ messages a day and had plenty of young or older rich men hitting on her.