Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4yr old r/drama thread about incels

InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Posts
324
Online
7d 3h 6m
I recommend reading this (comments) if you haven’t already

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/6skzz7/rincels_drops_the_ultimate_blackpill_and_its/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Taking responsibility for your life is the opposite of cope. If everything can be blamed on your horrific face / height / whatever it isn't your fault. The fact is though you're choosing to post on r/incels when you could be doing literally anything else that could improve your situation.

And fwiw no one cares about your suicide bait. Much like everything else if you kill yourself it'll be your decision and your fault.
Probably average female opinion.
Kinda makes me feel like shit, I'm not terrible looking, and I'm a decent enough guy, but out of 500 swipes I got 1 single match, and this child rapist got over 150 out of 200.
Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'r/incels was right again'
> the nuclear pill is that grills want to fuck hot men? (+135)
> you really don't see anything wrong with flirting and wanting to fuck a child rapist who's basically bragging about it? nothing wrong with it at all? sure maybe its just a hook up, but you find nothing morally wrong with hooking up with a child rapist? and dont give me the crap about men do it too give me a legit answer (+189)
 
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

Mythic
★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
4,739
Online
59d 15h 34m
Women don’t care if a man is a rapist or a racist as long as he is good looking. Sadly all the left wing men will never get it and will continue worshiping/supporting women.
 
Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Posts
949
Online
5d 14h 13m
SoloAlex said:
Women don’t care if a man is a rapist or a racist as long as he is good looking.
tested already
 
K

Kaptain Kirk

Planet Earth
-
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Posts
182
Online
2d 6h 54m
Cope. Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Ed Kemper all had good personalities.
 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Sanity
★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,783
Online
23d 17h 58m
How the fuck is taking responsibilty for ones own physical deformities not a cope? She literally admits it is not our fault.

Some real dreamers over on IT
 
Pixycel

Pixycel

Mоdcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
7,612
Online
171d 19h 56m


What the fuck?
 
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Requested ban will come back before june 2022
-
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Posts
4,000
Online
24d 1h 0m
The original image was about the chadfish who was disguised to be a chld rapst and he talked about it and still foids wanted to meet to fuck, right? so fucking brutal :fuk:
 
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Requested ban will come back before june 2022
-
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Posts
4,000
Online
24d 1h 0m
genma said:
Here it is: View: http://imgur.com/GcGihfg


And here's an archive of the /r/incels thread: https://archive.is/LPBZS
Very funny. I read some comments on drama and some foids were like: "b-bb-b-b-b-but men would do it too!!!!!!1111111111111". The good ol "they are doing it therefore it's okay to do it too :lul::lul::lul::lul:"

Room temperature IQ moment :lul::lul::lul:

Btw images not loading, but it has 200k views.. wow..
 
genma

genma

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Posts
380
Online
10d 14h 4m
Pixycel said:
What the fuck?
They were trolling the reddit admins by pretending to be gay, which according to the leftist reddit admins is a protected group, but also being furries - not exactly sure why.

The reddit admins continued to move in the direction of banning them altogether, and you'll notice that currently, only a few people are allowed to post and nobody is allowed to write text comments. It's all a big joke. They're daring reddit to ban a subreddit with no actual content.

They've moved off reddit to https://rdrama.net/ anyway
 
Pixycel

Pixycel

Mоdcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
7,612
Online
171d 19h 56m
genma said:
They were trolling the reddit admins by pretending to be gay, which according to the leftist reddit admins is a protected group, but also being furries - not exactly sure why.

The reddit admins continued to move in the direction of banning them altogether, and you'll notice that currently, only a few people are allowed to post and nobody is allowed to write text comments. It's all a big joke. They're daring reddit to ban a subreddit with no actual content.
oh ok so they're doing a high IQ move.

I thought a gay furry jannie got a little too power hungry or something.
 
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Captain
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Posts
1,502
Online
33d 4h 17m
Don't browse aoydit
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Good morning Incelis-cho
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
5,528
Online
45d 15h 22m
how can someone be so delusional
 
genma

genma

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Posts
380
Online
10d 14h 4m
AbsolutelyBrutal said:
some foids were like: "b-bb-b-b-b-but men would do it too!!!!!!1111111111111".
Of course men would do it! Sex is the object for men. A man who puts his dick in 10 crazy women and ghosts them, then marries one good woman and has X number of children with her out-competes the man who waits and marries the good woman and has only those X number of children.

By contrast, a woman who sluts it up and get pregnant by a man who then ghosts her is a failure in her role as reproductive gatekeeper. She gets out-competed by the woman who marries.

But of course, this doesn't matter much anymore. So long as the birth control and welfare hold out, foids can be retarded with no consequences.
 
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Requested ban will come back before june 2022
-
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Posts
4,000
Online
24d 1h 0m
genma said:
Of course men would do it! Sex is the object for men. A man who puts his dick in 10 crazy women and ghosts them, then marries one good woman and has X number of children with her out-competes the man who waits and marries the good woman and has only those X number of children.

By contrast, a woman who sluts it up and get pregnant by a man who then ghosts her is a failure in her role as reproductive gatekeeper. She gets out-competed by the woman who marries.

But of course, this doesn't matter much anymore. So long as the birth control and welfare hold out, foids can be retarded with no consequences.
So true. Couples that stay married bring the best environment for children to develop. After my parents got divorced I went downhill so bad it's not even funny :feelsseriously:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top