Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 4ft+ & 5ft+ midget foids should stop breeding

StephenK

StephenK

Banned
-
These fucking midgets are responsible for all these manlets that are now obsolete and marginated.

Tiny foids have created an inferior offspring that is being mogged by fucking kids on freshman year and not even all the gymmaxxx in the world can make you look more menacing if you’re 5'5ft next to a 5'11 kid.

If you ever got a chance as an incel to ascend and breed probably it will be with a fucking dwarf foid below 5 ft and that would be the most stupid idea ever since all you doing is passing the curse of your genetic inferiority to the future males in your bloodline (females will always ascend even as dwarfs so they’re not relevant)

Literally if you were not an incel as a 5'5 and you got a 5'3 girlfriend, any nigger mogger of 6ft can come up and beat the shit out of you and bbcgrapemaxx your bitch in front of you.

Fucking foid manlet factories are responsible for all those man that are now statistically more inclined to have mental disorders and rope…

Fuck all the niggers of .in

I’m 5'5 ft

Agreed, even though i am an exception as my Oofy Doofy 5´4ft dad is responsible for my short height, my mom is around average height

Woman start at 5'7+ anyone under

Should be firesquad executed

but foids are selfish so they dont care how they will negatively impact the world

Vile Foids don't care how they spawn

All 6ft + Caucasian females should breed with me

No need, sell them as slaves, good boost to the economy
No fuck that then rich chads will buy them all just give it free 2 per male under 5’6

I think way to do it is small increments. As a 5'5 dude you could maybe get a 5'3 foid resulting in 5'7 sons. Than those sons could ascend with 5'5 foids and have 5'9 sons. Once the 5'9 sons get 5'7 foids and have 5'11 sons your bloodline is secure. The problem is that step #1 will likely never happen and until 5'9 it'll be very hard to continue the bloodline. And even if it somehow works out, the 5'11 great-grandsons will just fuck a 5'0 subhuman woman and the cycle will repeat.

Since 6ft is the subhuman cutoff these days, these means that women below 5ft7 are subhuman (a woman can count on being 5 inches taller if she were born a man).

Since 6ft is the subhuman cutoff these days, these means that women below 5ft7 are subhuman (a woman can count on being 5 inches taller if she were born a man).
Fucking short women should be genocidd

Fucking short women should be genocidd
I wish men would put an end to this heightism shit via a reverse movement. Something like "if you're not 5ft7+ you're not a real woman" or "adults start at 5'7". Then maybe tallfags can put a 5'7 measuring tape on their doors and any woman who enters and is below that bar gets thrown out. Women below 5'4 should then be steralized.

I wish men would put an end to this heightism shit via a reverse movement. Something like "if you're not 5ft7+ you're not a real woman" or "adults start at 5'7". Then maybe tallfags can put a 5'7 measuring tape on their doors and any woman who enters and is below that bar gets thrown out. Women below 5'4 should then be steralized.
never gonna happen I know 6 ft chads who specifically try to fuck holes under 5’4 :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee: