Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4CHANNER IS ARRESTED FOR POSTING RACIST THREAT ABOUT ETHNIC CLEANSING

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Virginia teen, 17, is arrested 'for threatening to "ethnically cleanse" his school of black and Latino students' in online post that led to Charlottesville shutting all its public schools for two days
  • Police arrested a 17-year-old boy of Portuguese descent at 6am Friday
  • He faces charges of threatening to commit seriously bodily harm on school property and harassment by computer
  • The threat targeting black and Latino students at Charlottesville High School was posted on anonymous message board 4chan Wednesday
  • It was reposted on Reddit and then reported to the Charlottesville Police Department, prompting school closures on Thursday and Friday

good. fuckers dont let deathniks cope in peace. I hope he gets his ass whipped ( :soy:)

Lmao self hating Latino faggot :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

he is Portuguese so not white,forget it. self hating deathnik its over for him

the future of white nationalism in muttmerica is self-hating mexicans ded srs
nick "spic" fuentes was just the beginning

the future of white nationalism in muttmerica is self-hating mexicans ded srs
nick "spic" fuentes was just the beginning
Looks like immigrants are taking away the job of being white nationalist aswell.Is there anything left for whitecels to do other than run JBW in SEA ?

I hope he remembered to subscribe to pewdiepie

good. fuckers dont let deathniks cope in peace. I hope he gets his ass whipped ( :soy:)
If he's sent to jail Tyrone and Jamal will avenge their deathnic bros.

Charlottesville is a city in Virginia. It’s home to the University of Virginia

:feelswow::feelswow:

Idiot.

NevER post threats online and if you're joking (which must people are), explicitly say so.

Dont include any real names/schools/places either.

Don't forget to blame Trump and incels.

Rashall revealed that internet providers helped investigators track down the juvenile on the Dark Web

the Dark Web

"Hey Hiro, can I have the IP of one of your posters?"

Fuck 4chan.

no one even died, he was probably just wanting to be edgy
I know. I am just kidding bro.
Why is Amerimutts so cucked even after having a right wing Zionist puppet for president. At least some coping alt right retard should feel.emboldened. I see the same pussy bend over and take ot in the ass from soy chgging Murican fags.

lol @ posting anything on 4tard anymore. That site is more compromised than a drunk foid at a frat party.

lmao, cumskins succesfully brainwashed him to try to kill fellow deathnics

what the fuck fbi doing on 4chan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back