Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4chan should rename /fit/ to /ThirstyCucks/

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
JFL 90% of the threads are either about nofap or them really wanting to get laid while posting half naked chicks...

It's literally r/gymcels. Also all of 4chan are foid worshippers now especially r9k that's why I barely go there anymore

You should see YouTube comments; if a girl makes a comment, then hundreds of guys will comment or respond under her.

Men are super thirsty compared to women.

incels.is is the only safe haven from foids and cucks.
There definitely are regular female posters here pretending to be male and blackpilled but if they arent exposing the fact that theyre female and posting exactly like everyone else on this site and not getting much attention then i dont see the point in it at all for them. They probably try larping and get bored since they get no attention unless its a bait post. Even then the attention wouldnt be directed towards them but the post's content. This site is beautiful is how females literally cant/wont post here even if they tried since they have no way of reaping attention from it unless that want knajjd's ban hammer

There definitely are regular female posters here pretending to be male and blackpilled but if they arent exposing the fact that theyre female and posting exactly like everyone else on this site and not getting much attention then i dont see the point in it at all for them. They probably try larping and get bored since they get no attention unless its a bait post. Even then the attention wouldnt be directed towards them but the post's content. This site is beautiful is how females literally cant/wont post here even if they tried since they have no way of reaping attention from it unless that want knajjd's ban hammer
This.

you are assuming half of them actually lift

you are assuming half of them actually lift
I expect them to talk about workout most of the time as that's what the board is supposed to be about.

I expect them to talk about workout most of the time as that's what the board is supposed to be about.
when they do talk about workout >80% are trolls, fucking 8384737 "deadlift/OHP/squat is a meme" or "high T enough to fuck a tranny" or whatver crap threads, it has lost quite an amount of quality over these months