Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 4Chan Racepill

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

@Transcended Trucel :feelsree:

Girls are going for good looking and tall white guys, so idk why most of the polcels who cant even get laid try to be proud with that.

What happens in your brain when you see stuff like this as a non-white

-What 0 pussy does to a mf.
-This is me, I get 0 bitches and post here all the time

and finally:

-This is me, I am white.

Unfortunately this is 100% true. All these hard truths one after another are really destroying me.
What solution is there to feel better temporarily?

People only worship whites because they are the rich ones right now

it always switches sides, there was a time when the west was fucked and the rest of the world was in prosperity and I bet nobody desired whites at the time

TBH white people have the best chance of getting us beyond earth. I don't care if other races have to be genocide. Only other option to save other races is to genetically select the monkey out of them.

I mean foids of most races are lusted after, there has never been a foid incel and there never will be

Water. We, ethnics, have 0 chances. Why would a foid of your own race prefer you, ugly, stinky, recessed bug-eyed shitskin, if she has an access to Tall and White chad. Females couldn't care less about disadvantages of race-mixing and consequent suffering of their children, they just want to get short-term gratification by riding cumskin cock carousel

The only hope ethnics had was pre-WW1 when the world had different empires, and people had strong and proud ties to their homeland and culture.

Now everything is Western dominated and Whites are at the top of the food chain. Indians, Chinese, Arabs - everyone wants to be White or be associated with Whiteness.

Whites are god's chosen people it cannot be debated on how europeans mog every race on this planet.

IS THAT....IS THAT WHITE SUPREMACY????????!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?/??:soy::soy::soy:
NO SUPRISE THAT YOU ARE INKWELL :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

racepill is real, but is not everything. Tyrone mogs most white guys to oblivion.

Chads are ranked like this, approximately:

White Chads >> Tyrones >>>>>>>> Curry chads > Changs

whites are perceived as gods, even today.
i remember this peruvian guy "sierranovich"

he moved to russia and got a white gf, then he became a national hero in peru, like every other peruvian married with a white woman.
(Check the comment section)

I know tons of peruvians saying they are german or russian descent, but they look like this :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::

i know families of browns who adopt blond children just to have a white person in the family, it's fucking brutal.
all the white guys in this forum pretend to be humble, but they know they were lucky to be born white.

Two so far. After that they decided not to push her until she's ready
JFL Imagine foids asking us out:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. But she is totally female INVOLUNTARY celibate right?:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Resentment at my parents for creating me knowing I would be ethnic.

I'm not sure if I should be grateful to my mother for picking a White man to reproduce with, or be angry at my father for choosing a damn nigger to reproduce with making me a chimpspawn. At least half of my genetics and my Y chromosome is superior to the rest of y'all non-Europeans. :feelsokman:

racepill is real, but is not everything. Tyrone mogs most white guys to oblivion.

Chad's > White Normies > White Sub-5's > White Truecels > Chang's > Chadpreets > Tyrone's.

Blacks are at the absolute bottom. It's the blackblackpill. :blackpill:

I'm not sure if I should be grateful to my mother for picking a White man to reproduce with, or be angry at my father for choosing a damn nigger to reproduce with making me a chimpspawn. At least half of my genetics and my Y chromosome is superior to the rest of y'all non-Europeans. :feelsokman:
Or, resent them both for making you a halfling.