Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 4chan jannies are the worst

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
they're all discord trannies I got banned again this time permanently for posting "Posting child models or sexualized images of children."a and of COURSE they don't even show what post was it because the chick was literally over the age of 18 and literally even sells sexy content, but because she looks teen in the mind of american discord trannies she's a child jflll.
You know they don't have any excuse when they don't even show what was your post, a classic one I always used to get on /tv/ was "posting from proxy", they just want to ban you and throw random shit

bitch already had breast surgery

only retards post on 4cucks in 2022

it's the only comfy place to t-ACK!

hang yourself retard
tranime avi
IM A GIRL IM A GIRL

the chick was literally over the age of 18 and literally even sells sexy content, but because she looks teen in the mind of american discord trannies she's a child
Kittyxkum? :feelsaww::feelsohh:

I wanna go back in time to the time where women and normies weren't on the internet. They have completely ruined Youtube, 4chan and Reddit.

I wanna go back in time to the time where women and normies weren't on the internet. They have completely ruined Youtube, 4chan and Reddit.
they really did, I remember telling my parents that internet is the future with excitement now I just feel demoralized, really wished it never got traction. I think what really ruined it was the normiephones

fuck 4shit death to all cucks

smartphones where a disaster