Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope 4chan did it again

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

I mean they do make a lot of good points, at least for us whitecels

4cunts is nothing more then normalfag and reddit central now a days.

Why I don’t believe these scum

What's the point of even listening to those faggots, it's not like they're saying this in good faith

What's the point of even listening to those faggots, it's not like they're saying this in good faith
“Banging festival chicks” lol I’m pretty sure that happened , chads only Bang girls and they never ever brag about it

“Banging festival chicks” lol I’m pretty sure that happened , chads only Bang girls and they never ever brag about it
Another reason to not give a shit. Normalfaggots are not beneath lying, they do it all the time, also lying on the internet has never benn easier.

I'll shower this day, I'll swim in pussy tomorrow :feelsthink:

Legit for a period in my life I wanted legit become a DJ

4cunts is nothing more then normalfag and reddit central now a days.
Yep.

All I read was a series of massive cherry pickings, which for all we know was just a bunch of made up bullshit short story LARPs created and designed specifically to dunk on incels. :feelsseriously:

what board lol

Another reason to not give a shit. Normalfaggots are not beneath lying, they do it all the time, also lying on the internet has never benn easier.
Yeah

Literally just reddit tier bluepills how far 4chan has fallen
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: