Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4b movement documentry

@Made in Heaven

Until white chad shows up

But yes to working in an AC office built by men. :foidSoy:
Yes to gobbling food grown by men.
Yes to traveling facilitated by men.

it started from south korea because of the "patriarchy" and wage gap between genders

But yes to working in an AC office built by men. :foidSoy:
Yes to gobbling food grown by men.
Yes to traveling facilitated by men.
Tbh. I don't blame them. Japan dying is a good thing, we don't need more ricecels to suffer.

Tbh. I don't blame them. Japan dying is a good thing, we don't need more ricecels to suffer.
These higher income noodle countries actually disgust me more than white whores. Absolutely soulless.

We just need to make racemixxing illegal(punishable by death) and take away women's rights... then the problem will fix itself. No reason to let Japan or any country die. Hypergamy will always exist unless we do those two things.

We just need to make racemixxing illegal(punishable by death) and take away women's rights... then the problem will fix itself. No reason to let Japan or any country die. Hypergamy will always exist unless we do those two things.
Why do you want Japanese women to keep producing more ricecels? If you're Blackpilled you would know that the life of the average Ricecel or currycel is miserable. Both should die off/be exterminated for their own good.

The only reason whitecels care about Japan, is because, their foids are easy to get. As an Arab, to me they are off no use, so I would want them all dead. Only drawback, is that they have high IQ, and we need that.

To solve that whites just need to have more kids. Either they need to die out, or they should let Arabs fuck their women and improve their genes, so ricecels Don't suffer.

Why do you want Japanese women to keep producing more ricecels? If you're Blackpilled you would know that the life of the average Ricecel or currycel is miserable. Both should die off/be exterminated for their own good.

The only reason whitecels care about Japan, is because, their foids are easy to get. As an Arab, to me they are off no use, so I would want them all dead. Only drawback, is that they have high IQ, and we need that.

To solve that whites just need to have more kids. Either they need to die out, or they should let Arabs fuck their women and improve their genes, so ricecels Don't suffer.
yes some ting is "vewy" wong with chaineze women

If you made racemixxing illegal and took away female rights and encourage women to get married and not be whores then life would not be so miserable for ethnics and would be better for whites too. I don't want to see all of the world's different cultures be destroyed just because jews gave females rights to do whatever they want and act like retarded whores.
Also if I was going to attempt to seamaxx and jbwmaxx I would not Japan, their women are very picky and westernized, it's not easy to pull a Japanese foid with JBW.

you made racemixxing illegal and took away female rights and encourage women to get married and not be whores then life would not be so miserable for ethnics
It's not bad in the middle east. ARABS are the only people who keep our women in check. Ricecels are too cucked to do anything. It's over for them. All they can do is beg their women to have kids lol.
don't want to see all of the world's different cultures be destroyed just because jews gave females rights to do whatever they want and act like retarded whores.
What culture do Curries or Ricecels have? Eating dogs and pooping on the street?
Also if I was going to attempt to seamaxx and jbwmaxx I would not Japan, their women are very picky and westernized, it's not easy to pull a Japanese foid with JBW.
You shouldn't geomaxx in my opinion, but it's your choice. Your child will suffer. Since, I'm Lebanese and have dark green eyes, I could get a chinkwhore, but I would rather get another Lebanese maronite catholic woman with coloured eyes. I don't want to create a mutt.

If I die alone so be it, but I'm not creating a mutt, especially, because, I'm racepilled. And Arab HAPAS are usually, better looking then white HAPAS. I still wouldn't do it.

I saw my sister talking about this, I don't really believe that they are practicing celibacy, it's not that easy, they probably just use the fact that a large part of the population in that part from Asia is incel and pretends as if they were consciously responsible for this, but it's just a matter of hypergamy that happens all over the world

What culture do Curries or Ricecels have? Eating dogs and pooping on the street?
Japan and South Korea are the biggest exporters of culture at the moment what the fuck are you talking about they don't have culture...
Indians have call center scams and some shit religion that white women pretend to care about for some reason or some shit... also Bollywood or some shit... whatever they have they don't deserve to go extinct just because Jews poisoned them with their filth.

Last edited:
yes some ting is "vewy" wong with chaineze women
I used to at least find the good looking ones attractive, before, I become racepilled. But after learning about how much They fraud, and how much they hate themselves, I am absolutely, disgusted whenever, I see a Chinese foid tourist in Lebanon lol.

I used to at least find the good looking ones attractive, before, I become racepilled. But after learning about how much They fraud, and how much they hate themselves, I am absolutely, disgusted whenever, I see a Chinese foid tourist in Lebanon lol.
I hate them too like all foids but I find asian femoids to be gross trannies i never felt attracted to them.

Last edited:

Both Indians and Asians are probably the race that fulfills the intellectual demand in the world in large numbers.
Don't let women's dysgenic selection strategies blind you, they would literally rather be with some crazy ghetto drug addict with 80 IQ than with a ricecel who does quantic physics

Both Indians and Asians are probably the race that fulfills the intellectual demand in the world in large numbers.
Don't let women's dysgenic selection strategies blind you, they would literally rather be with some crazy ghetto drug addict with 80 IQ than with a ricecel who does quantic physics
IQ doesn't matter when it comes to attractiveness. It's all looks. Women couldn't give a shit, about some ricecel's grades. Everything we do in life is to get laid, so why should a ricecel work his ass off if he isn't going to get anything in the end? Makes no sense, that's why noodlewhores should stop breeding with ricemen.

Japan and South Korea are the biggest exporters of culture at the moment what the fuck are you talking about they don't want culture...
Indians have call center scams and some shit religion that white women pretend to care about for some reason or some shit... also Bollywood or some shit... whatever they have they don't deserve to go extinct just because Jews poisoned them with their filth.
Anime and k-pop isn't culture. And white women don't care about hinduism, only yoga which is completely secular now. So no halo for Curries. And unlike, k-pop/K-drama nobody gives a shit about bollywood.

IQ doesn't matter when it comes to attractiveness. It's all looks. Women couldn't give a shit, about some ricecel's grades. Everything we do in life is to get laid, so why should a ricecel work his ass off if he isn't going to get anything in the end? Makes no sense, that's why noodlewhores should stop breeding with ricemen.
In terms of attractiveness yes but women are wrong if you look at it from a social perspective, I'm not reactionary (as much as I like Evola and Guenon) but that's generally why The female power of choice cannot be completely free, they take us back to cave times because their sexual desire is still the same as it was in the Paleolithic and we know how much female sexual desire shapes men's personalities (which is why separate schools are a good idea)

I hate them too like all foids but I find asian femoids to be gross trannies i never felt attracted to them.
Even if an Asian foid is cute, she is still not going to give you healthy babies, because, they are all flat. And that's nature's way of telling a man, that a woman can't give you healthy babies, aka chad babies. So why would anyone have kids with them? Makes no sense.