Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4'9 roastlet despairs about her son being a manlet

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/BabyBumps/comments/8qkbca/just_found_out_my_son_may_be_short_like_me/

I am 4'9 and normal (although it sounds like an oxymoron) and my husband is 6'1 and 220 pounds of muscle and dad bod
By 15 I was pretty damn tough and strong minded. I still had bullies but they left me alone when I screamed "FUCK OFF." At home my parents continued to harass and bully me, but I started to return my father's drunken shoutings of "little girl" with "little man." Now my son is going to be little.

In the car, all this flashed before me. So much I had forgotten until now. I will admit I was hoping my son wouldn't have to go through this. Because my husband was "the hot guy" and the "football player" in school. The "sexy rebel." This is much better than being "the dwarf." I was hoping my son would be gifted with height like his father.

JFL, her son is gonna post here :feelskek:

Let's create him an account by now

>32 weeks
Brutal, too late to abort him now.

Notice how its her fault that her son is going to be short. Until men are more brutal in their selection, incels will continue to be born, but its never going to happen. Foids with low quality genes get to reproduce but incels are denied.

Same story as mine.

Notice how its her fault that her son is going to be short. Until men are more brutal in their selection, incels will continue to be born, but its never going to happen. Foids with low quality genes get to reproduce but incels are denied.
His dad was football Chad, he's gonna be the football :feelsclown:

I don't know enough about genetics to predict this.

I think life is pretty tough on guys no matter what.

Good on her for rejecting those hormones though and saying she liked herself :)

The father still deserves the bulk of the blame, who in their right mind would have a child with a 4'9 roastie?

His dad was football Chad, he's gonna be the football :feelsclown:
And she thought that the son will be bigger than the dad for some reason, people cannot see past their nose. That Manlet boy will never reporuce and he cannot relate with his dad and the mom will hate him because he is a manlet. Somebody needs to have a license to be a parent, minimum height and money and iq like RR said

Jesus fucking christ people need to upper their standards , look at this shit , 6b2 guy marries 4 feet midget

The father still deserves the bulk of the blame, who in their right mind would have a child with a 4'9 roastie?
True. He couldve had a tall, white stacy.

Holes are the reason manletism exists

Another lost soul who has to suffer because of selfish and stupid women like her

This is why incels will always exist.

He will read that one day and be very angry at his mothER

Height shaming her son that isn't even born yet :feelsUnreal:

Chad creating an incel son.

Lovely :smonk:

dads fault for breeding a dwarf subhuman foid

my mom is 4 foot 11, my dad is 5 foot 10, im 6 foot.

testosterone keeps your bones growing for longer.

Fuckin hell, what a selfish hoe

Women cannot comprehend or care about the pain that is a manlet's life, she must be punished for giving her son shit genetics

Fucking cut her stomach open and rip out her fetus.

Height doesn't matter at all but women are already considering giving their sons who haven't even been born yet human growth hormone so they won't become turbomanlets :feelsthink:

midget fuckers need to be euthanized
Property-Brother-Drew-Scotts-Wife-Meet-Linda-Phan.jpg

^imagine being this retarded

Recombination is random, he might be near his dad height or his mom height, but big chance he will probably be near 5'6 and not 5'

Wouldn't have to be a problem if the collective society of people weren't fucking eugenicists when it comes to height. No one should be judged for something they can't control. And she's flipping out because she knows how badly this will end for her MALE child because obviously being a near fucking dwarf as a woman didn't concern her husband one bit but it will certainly be an obstacle for any male with the same height. Fucking prick don't act surprised.

He'll go through worse than some insults in the hallways he'll be subjected to being a loser this bitch needs to be euthanized.

kid will be a manlet his bitch mother should have never been able to reproduce

Not even born yet and his life is over. Notice the pro-lifers are missing here, because there is no life to save. But honestly the outcome would be the same had the father been 5'1"; the short must date the short so that the son would have a chance in the future

my mom is 4 foot 11, my dad is 5 foot 10, im 6 foot.

testosterone keeps your bones growing for longer.
Really? You must have gotten height from you grand parents then

What a bad mom for destroying her son life

It's so over for that kid tbh with a 4'9 mum. My mum is 160cm and my dad is 183cm and I turned out at 170cm (Give or take 2cm).
4'9 toilet = 6ft minimum

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back