Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

49 post per day

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
I'm a loser
But I have nothing better to do mfs, I have no friends, my city is too small, I'm off work, I don't have any media that I want to consume and I don't have any patience to read any book
And actually I don't even want to do anything, I took a walk down the street today to see if there was anything special about it and there isn't
There's nothing special outside
Touching the grass doesn't change anything I'm still bored
At least this forum has dopamine mechanisms that involve one of my favorite activities which is writing my thoughts what I'm doing now maybe that's why it's addictive

I think mine equates to like 114 posts a day. I don't have much of a social life, so I come here a lot

I probably posted over 150 times today, probably not an accurate guess but I'm sure it's somewhere close to around 150 or more

I'm a loser
But I have nothing better to do mfs, I have no friends, my city is too small, I'm off work, I don't have any media that I want to consume and I don't have any patience to read any book
And actually I don't even want to do anything, I took a walk down the street today to see if there was anything special about it and there isn't
There's nothing special outside
Touching the grass doesn't change anything I'm still bored
At least this forum has dopamine mechanisms that involve one of my favorite activities which is writing my thoughts what I'm doing now maybe that's why it's addictive
Gym. Do gym. Force yourself to go and keep moving. Life has nothing good nor special if you don´t force joy you´ll never have it.

Gym. Do gym. Force yourself to go and keep moving. Life has nothing good nor special if you don´t force joy you´ll never have it.
I used to do it but I stopped because I got mad at the staff at my old gym, I bought a subscription today to start tomorrow

I used to do it but I stopped because I got mad at the staff at my old gym, I bought a subscription today to start tomorrow
Im gonna buy a home gym soon since I can't stand being around normies

I mostly post in one go and then leave for weeks.