Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4'9 noodlewhore transitioned to ricecel

It really never began for ricecels

Transitioning from female to male is the most 0iq move ever

She can start enjoying her life now experiencing the "male privilege".

Transitioning from female to male is the most 0iq move ever
That's why I have some respect for them. It's easy to go male to female, but going from female to male ricecel is proof you genuinely think you're a man because there's no good reason why you would do that to yourself

Remember no matter how dumb you might feel or get called at least you're not a FTM tranny :feelshaha:

That's why I have some respect for them. It's easy to go male to female, but going from female to male ricecel is proof you genuinely think you're a man because there's no good reason why you would do that to yourself

No they just think being a man is godmode. Muh male privilege :lul:

Why do woman think being a man is easy

Imagine being 4'9 of any gender

tbh ngl

SHE WANTS EXTREME DIFFICULTY MODE!!!!!!!!