Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4'8 ftm tranny

Why do foids even transition?

this whore did the worst thing she could ever imagine doing

at 4'9" , everyone will consider u to be a kid. she will either end up roping or going back to being a female

Ingrates cause that to happen. There's a guy living in Georgia...I'm sure he was aware of her history, for several reasons, from another viewpoint.

this whore did the worst thing she could ever imagine doing

at 4'9" , everyone will consider u to be a kid. she will either end up roping or going back to being a female
your pfp..

cursed herself to be a tranny manlet

Even St Bagelcel would mog "him"

It should be impossible to be this delusional :feelsugh: Oh and I just clicked on her profile and this is the first thing I see, LMAO
Capture

15 and she has already had an abortion:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: You know what? I hope she turns into a "he" and has the most painful subhuman life imaginable as a literal 4ft dickless gnome. I hope "he" cuts off "his" tits and gets a frankenpenis sewn on, and goes on T and goes bald to cap it all off. Time to learn what it means to suffer as an incel, lets see if "he" can handle it.

15 and she has already had an abortion:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: You know what? I hope she turns into a "he" and has the most painful subhuman life imaginable as a literal 4ft dickless gnome. I hope "he" cuts off "his" tits and gets a frankenpenis sewn on, and goes on T and goes bald to cap it all off. Time to learn what it means to suffer as an incel, lets see if "he" can handle it.
Geez what the fuck is the west coming to

he also worships toilets
Who gives a fuck nigger. We're all going to die anyway and all without a whiff of fesikh, it's over. The world can be obliterated by a huge ass asteroid for all I care.

Why are you here? Join an androcentric forum if you're only here because you despise women, that's not the point of this forum. It's for people who cannot get pussy. You are not an incel.

It's a coping mechanism to deal with the pain from other factors, and it is frankly an effective one that helped many truecels stay sane.

There is nothing to do be done other than cope or to rope. Some guys are just not wanted by women and there is nothing that is going to change that situation and so one must cope one way or another. I will not judge incels who manage to do so in their own way.

For incels, this life is one big cope. Some people do it through gaming. Some through learning stuff. Some through anime/manga. It's unfair to take those copes away for those who already have very little to live for.
Call it pathetic. Call it worship. Call these people manchildren. But every single incel has the right to cope in their own way.

Jfl at jewish west a 15 year old can change genders jfl

Stupid bitch should've done her homework before transitioning.

It should be impossible to be this delusional :feelsugh: Oh and I just clicked on her profile and this is the first thing I see, LMAO
View attachment 752456
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Who gives a fuck nigger. We're all going to die anyway and all without a whiff of fesikh, it's over. The world can be obliterated by a huge ass asteroid for all I care.

Why are you here? Join an androcentric forum if you're only here because you despise women, that's not the point of this forum. It's for people who cannot get pussy. You are not an incel.

It's a coping mechanism to deal with the pain from other factors, and it is frankly an effective one that helped many truecels stay sane.

There is nothing to do be done other than cope or to rope. Some guys are just not wanted by women and there is nothing that is going to change that situation and so one must cope one way or another. I will not judge incels who manage to do so in their own way.

For incels, this life is one big cope. Some people do it through gaming. Some through learning stuff. Some through anime/manga. It's unfair to take those copes away for those who already have very little to live for.
Call it pathetic. Call it worship. Call these people manchildren. But every single incel has the right to cope in their own way.
not a single pixel

not a single pixel
I am somewhat hentaimaxxed, I meant transforming my entire basement in a hentai shrine.

You can consume hentai in different forms. Buying random hentai goods like mugs, oppai mousepad, body pillows and posters. Video games, hentai anime, hentai manga. There is a lot. All we can do as incels, is cope the best way we can without society's standards and petty moral standards holding us back.

I have a figure that goes for around 900 bucks, if you can even find it. It's the perfect cope for rotters who don't leave their basement. We don't spend money on going out and shit yk.

They are decorations. Eye candy. They're not sex dolls.

Because they’re low iq and autistic. They actually believe the propaganda that men doing better in this current society. However the mtf people that do it are people trying to escape loneliness and inceldom

Imagine wanting to become a subhuman man. The absolute single digit IQ of foids.

View attachment 752456
Unironically about to become more truecel than anybody on this forum :feelshaha: this is insane

Lol holy shit, 4'9 is below even subhuman, it's negahuman. The hormones are gonna turn her bald and disfigure her so she'll never look like a girl again, LOL.

Going to rope from all the normies belittling her.

She’s going to be a statistic :feelsjuice:

Nah, people will clock her and still be nice to her. She'll just get treated like a girl with a butch haircut. Female privilege.

They are either abused or know they wouldnt date their looksmatch in a million years so they become the "man".
They will spend thousands on surgeries before even thinking about something like height

i just can't put out with this shit

from tutorial mode to nightmare mode just because she was born mentally retarded

Imagine giving up all of your privileges just to live like a truecel :feelskek: :feelskek:

the fact there are far more tranny women is the most blackpilled shit ever. Since foids are weak jaw, short and no dick, they would have to live like an incel if they transitioned, and they know it. Yet they blame us for being incels lol