Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 47 year old black grandma is tired of constantly getting hit on by men half her age. Decides to get plastic surgery to look OLDER.

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...on-Bristol-says-looking-young-ruins-life.html

'I want to have cosmetic surgery to make me look OLDER': Grandmother, 47, says looking half her age is ruining her life

• Anne Bolton is a market stall worker from Bristol with four children
  • She has one grandson, and his father hates being mistaken for her boyfriend
  • Is constantly being chatted up by much younger men
  • Says it has ruined a marriage and two long-term relationships
article-2379131-1B01DE7B000005DC-742_306x474.jpg

Problems of people who don't have problems ...

Black foid organisms will do anything for attention. This coupled with their subhuman IQ results in this. But you can't judge her, it's her body. You're oppressing her :lul::lul::lul::lul:
lately at the plastic surgeons office:

An above average looking, white male successful lawyer with a six pack in his early 30s walks in:
"I have been rejected by 500+ women, I´m a KHHV, I get called ugly and repulsive by all women. Please doctor, help me get an attractive face"

10 minutes later some 47 year old, black crackwhore on welfare walks in:
"It´s too annoying, I constantly get approached by young 20 year olds who want to take me out on dates and take pictures of me. I get complimented all the time and I get gifts from men wherever I go. I´m so depressed, getting this much attention is too much for me. Please doctor, make me look older and uglier. Here is some money from one of my husbands."

THIS IS LITERALLY THE REALITY WE LIVE IN.

An above average looking, white male successful lawyer with a six pack in his early 30s walks in:
"I have been rejected by 500+ women, I´m a KHHV, I get called ugly and repulsive by all women. Please doctor, help me get an attractive face"

"It´s too annoying, I constantly get approached by young 20 year olds who want to take me out on dates and take pictures of me. I get complimented all the time and I get gifts from men wherever I go. I´m so depressed, getting this much attention is too much for me. Please doctor, make me look older and uglier. Here is some money from one of my husbands."

And you pay for it with taxes hahahah :lul::lul:

Problems of people who don't have problems ...

Who cares , shit is 5 years old tbh. She knows she’s getting old when she’s using a walker in a nursing home. I hate when some of pull shit up from years ago and post like its new .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back