Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 4'7", almost 17, male. How can I know if I'm a late bloomer?

He should be given a mod here :cryfeels:

I hope he become a new saint here

At his height it doesn't even matter how good of a face he has

Its actually over:blackpill:

At his height it doesn't even matter how good of a face he has

Its actually over:blackpill:
There's a tourist city in Asia somewhere filled with people with dwarfism. Realistically that's the only place where he could pull a girl. Otherwise he could just go to the Shire, JFL :feelskek:

Cope hes a midget so he mogs better than being a genetic manlet. 4’10 and under is considered dwarf

There's a tourist city in Asia somewhere filled with people with dwarfism. Realistically that's the only place where he could pull a girl.
Pygmies exist too but like lol

suddenly being 5'6 aint so bad :feelsmega:
Its crazy how you can think you have it bad in something and then some other poor mf is even deeper in hell then you are but at the same time you cant even deny that your position is bad

Sometimes When I see someone worse off then me it makes me angry to the cruel nature of how everything in the world is
While we and the people like us rot there are people who arent even close to living in hell they get to live in heaven while we suffer

He is shorter than me

Brutal, I was that height when I was like 10 years old

He actually has dwarfism.He isn’t even human:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Never began for this poor fella, he's even shorter than his parents.

Brootal when bad luck strikes, it strikes in a package with company

Brutal beyond imagination. He is gonna get 100k post count in his first year on this forum.