Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 4'6 beanercel

He’s an ultra super turbomanlet

Image 2023 12 18 071627444

Just be the best singer theory

literally over for this subhuman.

It's so fucking over for this nigga. Imagine how foids will react to him.

Just reading him say "im 23, male and 4'6" made my body feel like it lost 5 inches of height

@short is 4’6

Oh and btw I can believe it. Benito Juarez was around that height

It's over. Lierally shorter than filipina foid.

Ironically he may have higher SMV than us due to exoticmaxxing tho.

Too short even by Mayan standards :feelsrope:

He should rope immediately

@NirvanaFan1988 my condolensces brocel:feelscry:

Thus is evidence that God cannot exist

At least people who are capped 5 ft - 5'6 can feel normal for like 15 years and then get shit on. Being 4'6 at max means you got to enjoy normal life for up until like 8 years old. Even then people will still find a way to shit on you if you aren't immediately tall for your age. :dafuckfeels:

At least people who are capped 5 ft - 5'6 can feel normal for like 15 years and then get shit on. Being 4'6 at max means you got to enjoy normal life for up until like 8 years old. Even then people will still find a way to shit on you if you aren't immediately tall for your age. :dafuckfeels:

i would have ended my life

Brutal. Being that short is also an automatic dick pill. A big dick for a 4 foot range man is considered small for a man 6 foot or above

Unironically these types of creatures should be killed immediately to end their suffering

Indigenous bloodlines must be ended, nothing good can come from brown spics

Give him a few months/years and he will be probably posting here, it's so over for him :feelsbadman:

:feelscry: i feel bad for him

It's so fucking over

According to Wikipedia if you are below 147cm you suffer from dwarfism, no matter the gender

rope is his only salvation