Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 45% young men took the Blackpill.

it's just dangerous to approach, anything can be considered as sexual assault

I bet this toilet rejected every guy that approached her.

She'd call the national defense on me if I waved at her

Good. More young men should drop out of the dating scene altogether, it will only accelerate the process until everyone realizes how shitty wahmen are and do something about it.

More than half of Gen Z men are currently celibate, and it's only going to get worse for future generations unless they finally sperg out.

Women these days arent worth dating anyway

Bad attitude
High Bodycount
Selfish
Gold digging
Rude

next years 80% of men will find themselves as incels, blackpilled world

Good. More young men should drop out of the dating scene altogether, it will only accelerate the process until everyone realizes how shitty wahmen are and do something about it.

More than half of Gen Z men are currently celibate, and it's only going to get worse for future generations unless they finally sperg out.
not going to happen bc hipergamy is in their blood we cant change it democratically

But it's better for men and I hope the economic impacts of an incel neet population make everyone rot from hunger

Last edited:
Women these days arent worth dating anyway

Bad attitude
High Bodycount
Selfish
Gold digging
Rude
I believe that one of the whitepills is that a large part of men are kinda repulsed by modern femininity. Haughty attitude, showing off their bodies, tattoos, dumb opinions etc etc. Probably where stats like these come from. I dont think it's all about us

I'm surprised it's that low honestly. Who in their right mind would approach a woman in today's world? It's practically suicide. It could land you in jail.

We were robbed of the carefree world of the 50-90s where people met outside in droves and made connections. Women were modest and happy to be asked out even if they rejected the man because she didn't have 500 Chad matches in her phone to compare him to.

Yes, young men cannot run away anymore from reality and deny it with today's hypergamy and foids being hostile towards any men who isn't chad, prettyboy or drug dealer. Too many men still believe in gaslighting they face and in bullshit foids talk in social media about personality, right methods of approaching and necessity of having a job (betabux)

No they arent. Most are still bluepillers

Like anyone is crazy enough to be publicly humilated and satanized

I approached a foid at work and she told my co workers about it to embarrass me. The cunt foid could have just rejected me and kept it to herself, but no. Approaching is pointless when you're a subhuman.

This forum doesn't care because it doesn't strengthen the blackpill but many 18-25 6/10s do not try on dating apps purely because they are identity havers who are so tied to likes and dislikes they refuse to be rejected, even on an APP, even once so they don't go on there. Some of these guys, not all, are 6/10 facially and are absolutely not blackpilled, but deny the blackpill and just make their identity 'i am an online gamer who isnt bothered by no sex. People who care, are err weird' as a cope for their rampant mrbeast watching internet addiction. I don't respect that. But that is a separate issue that doesn't enforce the blackpill so we don't care.
45% of men did not take the blackpill. 80-90% of incels aren't even blackpilled.
People are getting more insecure and it's well documented. Srs some are 6+ facially. 6's may get rejected by 95% of 5/10 women, which means we can make dating market posts, but do you sympathize with not taking those odds? If I had a 5% chance with 3/10s ffs I'd still be approaching. Cucked? Who cares. The only reason they don't is ego. Because their brains were formed by playing subway surfers 10 hours per day even in school and a right or left swipe, i forget which, would be not poggers and would be an L. That is the reason, but doesn't relate to the blackpill so the forum ignores it. If it's true, 5/10s with good fathers in this age group are aware to internet addiction fucking up their peers and then do the bare minimum not to be retarded mrbeast watchers, and then some get sex. If you don't think that exact thing happens and is why you see some 5's with girlfriends you are just ignoring something that doesn't strengthen your opinions, but does explain why some 5s have girlfriends. WHich is a phenomenon that's been brought up in other threads. But that is a blackpill that does not benefit incels which is why it isn't often mentioned.

If you are a 5/10, to me you have to try and fail. Sex is always better than being incel. Doesn't matter what morals you apply to foidevil. Increasingly young people don't because they're ipad children. And in such a high number, with internet addiction, I guarantee a lot of them are 6. If I were even 5/10, and got rejected by 95% of ugly women instead of 100%, I'd be approaching 3/10s instead of posting on an incel forum. Even in the foids post, she is not saying UGLY guys should be trying, infact she implies she'd reject them. She's saying 'why is there an increasing amount of genetically compatible men being retarded?' which does not connect to blackpill. It's about internet addiction.

Internet addiction breeds copers who never have to see shit they don't like, ever, and detest it, and rejection is one such thing. Kids who reject life for the internet can't handle it because it feels like a dislike or L in just another game