Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel >45% reduction of autism symptoms via broccoli!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
A interesting article about how how broccoli concentrate improves autism symptoms while (((medical drugs))) fail!

Unfortunately, the benefits requires a steady supply of it...

At the end of the article there's a link to a Chinese study on the pollution cleaning effects of broccoli sprouts! (Same active nutritious components)

give it to me i need to consoom it

I eat broccoli pretty frequently anyway
How much do you need?

Can broccoli improve face and height?

I eat broccoli pretty frequently anyway
How much do you need?
>250mg of sulpha--phane (sp?)
concentrate per 100pounds. Or something like that. Or about a 1/2cup of broccoli spouts mixed with a full sized serving of broccoli a day. (Perhaps)
Can broccoli improve face and height?
There's no broccoli for your face!

Sicilians invented broccoli... you're welcome autismcels...

Broccoli also increases the risk of thyroid issues, beware!

I would avoid all kinds of vegetables since they contain toxins and antinutrients.

Just eat meat and animal products and you'll be fine (avoid grains and vegetables). I haven't eaten vegetables in a year and i haven't noticed any difference. If you only eat animal products you'll be fine. If you only eat vegetables deficiencies will appear.

>250mg of sulpha--phane (sp?)
concentrate per 100pounds. Or something like that. Or about a 1/2cup of broccoli spouts mixed with a full sized serving of broccoli a day. (Perhaps)

There's no broccoli for your face!
wait, so it's the sprouts you need, not the broccoli itself?
fuek

I would avoid all kinds of vegetables since they contain toxins and antinutrients.

Just eat meat and animal products and you'll be fine (avoid grains and vegetables). I haven't eaten vegetables in a year and i haven't noticed any difference. If you only eat animal products you'll be fine. If you only eat vegetables deficiencies will appear.
Shouldn't the sprouts be less toxic? You can eat bamboo shoots I think but not the full thing. Lots of animals like really new growth.

Last edited:
I don't like brocoli

I've been eating a head of broccoli a day for almost the whole year and I'm not less autistic.

Shouldn't the sprouts be less toxic? You can eat bamboo shoots I think but not the full thing. Lots of animals like really new growth.
They contain phytic acids. If you really want to prevent autism just eat raw eggs and meat/organs/animal products and natural fat (raw butter) very important. Avoid all kinds of sugar and high carb meals. I know it kinda sucks but it helps for me... Call it placebo or whatever. Every kind of dietitian has there own method.

Nice try rabbi! Watch the docs,
"The game changers" & "what the health" to find out the latest on meat and health. Unless you trust jootube more...

Meat is an emergency food only.

wait, so it's the sprouts you need, not the broccoli itself?
fuek

Read the articles. I can't explain it better than them.

I can say the same nutrient is found in other similar cruciferous vegetables. My bet it's primarily a sulfur foods thing since onions and garlic do similar blood cleaning chores... But i don't do medical rese
I don't like brocoli
Eat it or no desert for you, young man!
I've been eating a head of broccoli a day for almost the whole year and I'm not less autistic.
You must be in the unaffected %. My condolences.
They contain phytic acids. If you really want to prevent autism just eat raw eggs and meat/organs/animal products and natural fat (raw butter) very important. Avoid all kinds of sugar and high carb meals. I know it kinda sucks but it helps for me... Call it placebo or whatever. Every kind of dietitian has there own method.
Phytic acid goes away during spouting... Stop talking out of your ass!

Read the articles. I can't explain it better than them.

I can say the same nutrient is found in other similar cruciferous vegetables. My bet it's primarily a sulfur foods thing since onions and garlic do similar blood cleaning chores... But i don't do medical rese
Still a high quality high iq post bro from you (the norm), thx for being on this dumpster fire ngl I appreciate it

is this a gov sponsored chinese study or independent private study?

who gives a shit

there is no neurotypicalness for your face

if all autistcels(assuming they are all real incels and not fakecels) all of a sudden were cured, they would still be incel

Well I eat broccoli and cabbage instead of crisps. I should be chad by now.

"The game changers" & "what the health" to find out the latest on meat and health. Unless you trust jootube more...

Meat is an emergency food only.

You have been fooled. How do you know these vegan atheletes and powerlifters are truly "vegan"? They might take steroids and other supplements. It's the complete opposite. Slaves ate vegetable and grains in past times, it was the ultimate poor mans emergency food. Kings and wealthy people ate meat. Too bad people are too brainwashed nowadays thinking they can thrive on plants and grains JFL.

My brother has aged badly and is sick very often with thyroid problems, same with his GF in this northern climate because of their reduced intake of animal products and fat soluble vitamins. The same goes for his children, bad teeth and are more sick than a child should be. While i feast on animal products daily and never become sick. He is 10 times richer than me but he wants to save money and eats oatmeal 2 times a day JFL because it has "protein". Ignorance is bliss.

Still a high quality high iq post bro from you (the norm), thx for being on this dumpster fire ngl I appreciate it
Your welcome. I just thought someone might find it useful or interesting. I sure am not going to eat broccoli every day! It's too expensive! :[
is this a gov sponsored chinese study or independent private study?

who gives a shit

there is no neurotypicalness for your face

if all autistcels(assuming they are all real incels and not fakecels) all of a sudden were cured, they would still be incel
It's fine if you don't give a shit! Of course the Chinese study is a government study! - They don't have private studies over there! - But if you've read THAT (short) study - linked at the bottom of the original linked article - you would know that it's about mitigating the effects of pollution!

The Chinese study is the one about the sprouts and the autism study is about the broccoli concentrate. The interesting overlap is the pollution factor.
You have been fooled. How do you know these vegan atheletes and powerlifters are truly "vegan"? They might take steroids and other supplements. It's the complete opposite. Slaves ate vegetable and grains in past times, it was the ultimate poor mans emergency food. Kings and wealthy people ate meat. Too bad people are too brainwashed nowadays thinking they can thrive on plants and grains JFL.

My brother has aged badly and is sick very often with thyroid problems, same with his GF in this northern climate because of their reduced intake of animal products and fat soluble vitamins. The same goes for his children, bad teeth and are more sick than a child should be. While i feast on animal products daily and never become sick. He is 10 times richer than me but he wants to save money and eats oatmeal 2 times a day JFL because it has "protein". Ignorance is bliss.
Indeed, some vegans are unhealthy morons!

I'm not promoting ANYTHING (unlike you) I'm just sharing a interesting study about some potential benefits of broccoli!

Perhaps you should take a look at primitive diets via "Weston Price" and see who had the best teeth.

Post nose

Indeed, some vegans are unhealthy morons!

I'm not promoting ANYTHING (unlike you) I'm just sharing a interesting study about some potential benefits of broccoli!

Perhaps you should take a look at primitive diets via "Weston Price" and see who had the best teeth.
It might have some benefits like potassium but i wouldn't recommend it in a high quantity. I started reading Dr Prices book. I'm currently at the second chapter of the gaelic people in the outer hebrides.

Post nose
Yeah. They like to be contrary...
It might have some benefits like potassium but i wouldn't recommend it in a high quantity. I started reading Dr Prices book. I'm currently at the second chapter of the gaelic people in the outer hebrides.
It's interesting stuff! A well balanced diet of various things...

So. Various animals that we eat, DO NOT eat meat... Right? I would go so far to say most meat animals are vegetarian!

YET, they are healthy. Very mysterious!

It's all about minerals and nutrition and enzymes. We eat to feed our microbiomes, which in turn, feed us. Very similar to animals. Since we too are animals.
No broccoli for your face sadly
Lol. I already said that!

Alcohol and cocaine have similar effects

Alcohol and cocaine have similar effects
I miss cocaine! I did it in the 1980's. But it was too expensive so i quit. But the effects were great!

I noticed (just now) how i was slightly more energetic when i was drinking compared to now when i don't. Perhaps from the blood-thinning effect?

So. Various animals that we eat, DO NOT eat meat... Right? I would go so far to say most meat animals are vegetarian!

YET, they are healthy. Very mysterious!

I need to go to bed now. I will say that some vegetable can be healthy in a very minimal amount but overall humans can only thrive on high quality meat and animal products.

I need to go to bed now. I will say that some vegetable can be healthy in a very minimal amount but overall humans can only thrive on high quality meat and animal products.

Ok. Whatever. No broccoli 4u!

GETREKTNORDCUCKS

@autism kills @AutistCell @AutisticCopecel @AutisticCreepyCel @AutistLinuxCel @Autizmooos GTFIN
@universallyabhorred

Vegan propaganda. Plant consumption in general indeed makes autism and other developmental problems WORSE. But it's not nearly as bad grains/gluten to be fair.

Vegan propaganda. Plant consumption in general indeed makes autism and other developmental problems WORSE. But it's not nearly as bad grains/gluten to be fair.
The autism study is about the concentrated plant extract,
Sulforaphane.

The Chinese (anti pollution) study is about broccoli sprouts.

What i wonder is why vegetables are suddenly treated like poisons? If that was true, then all the standard food animals would be unfit to eat!

We don't eat animals like lions and cats and dogs and snakes... Etc. (The Chinese do though... Usually on a bed of rice! ;; )

The autism study is about the concentrated plant extract,
Sulforaphane.

The Chinese (anti pollution) study is about broccoli sprouts.

What i wonder is why vegetables are suddenly treated like poisons? If that was true, then all the standard food animals would be unfit to eat!

We don't eat animals like lions and cats and dogs and snakes... Etc. (The Chinese do though... Usually on a bed of rice! ;; )
They are poisonous and always have been but we cook em which often destroys the bad stuff. Along with the nutrients too...I mean eating raw won't kill you most the time but you might not feel so good without even realizing it. And when an animal consumes them the toxins are broken down to where we can eat the animal safely, similar to cooking.

lol at the broccoli meme at this point, it already became a gym meme, now it becomes a meme for autists too. Just eat broccoli theory

It's the magnesium content. Neurotic people are deficient in it and supplementation is effective for them.

Broccoli is one of the only few vegetables I eat, hasn't done shit for my autism. I eat a head of broccoli usually everyday.

I'll never eat fucking broccoli in my life

@autism kills @AutistCell @AutisticCopecel @AutisticCreepyCel @AutistLinuxCel @Autizmooos GTFIN
@universallyabhorred
I consume plenty of broccoli multiple times a week, I don't see much improvement.