Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 44 yo gay beaten to death by neonazi youth in Tula(Russia)

Monke

Monke

Death and destruction!
★★★
In Tula, three minors between the ages of 14 and 16 are suspected of intentionally causing serious harm to health, resulting in the death of the victim by negligence.According to Myslo, the crime was committed on September 28. The 44-year-old victim, a disabled person with a violation of the musculoskeletal system, met a young man on a dating site (according to available data, the victim was of a non-traditional orientation) and invited him to visit for a joint pastime.However, five angry teenagers who consider themselves nationalists came to the victim's apartment. Three of them began to beat the victim from the doorway, and two youngsters filmed the whole process on camera. A little later, the teenagers posted a video of the brutal massacre on their closed telegram channel.
Source

@Chudpreet this is what I'm talking of, Russia moggs :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Basedddddddd

Death to fags, good for them. This should happen more often imo.

I want to move to Russia so bad

@Chudpreet this is what I'm talking of, Russia moggs :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Nazis and WNs in general are a small minority & marginalized in Russia. Russia mass incarcerated members of WN groups back in the 2000s. Moscow used to have curfews for non-whites so that they could avoid attacks by skinheads, now shitskin geomaxxers can walk around the city with their Slavic gfs any time they want

Nazis and WNs in general are a small minority & marginalized in Russia. Russia mass incarcerated members of WN groups back in the 2000s. Moscow used to have curfews for non-whites so that they could avoid attacks by skinheads, now shitskin geomaxxers can walk around the city with their Slavic gfs any time they want
They are still better than rest of whites. Tell me a better country than Russia in this respect

They are still better than rest of whites. Tell me a better country than Russia in this respect
Many others. Russia is more non-white than the UK percentage-wise

Russia is the most anti-fag country in Europe and maybe doesn't have hate speech laws as draconian as many EU countries, but it's still the most browned nation in the continent.
But still way way less nigs though
Nigs aren't the only problematic minority. Uzbeks, Tajiks, etc. have gangs in Russia and their diasporas are tight-knit so they have influence over local politics and can bribe corrupt second-world authorities to cover up their crimes @supersoldier

anandkonda
it's pointless to argue with indians and westeners who want to believe ruzzia is some kind of ethno nationalist state which is pro white and traditional. Even youth is becoming more tolerant of LGBTs here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back