Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 44 year old virgin gets virtue signaling praise

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★★
There's a video online that i'm sure some of you have seen. it's a 44 year old virgin answering questions.

He's kind of funny, decently confident, and resignated and calm about his situation - THE ONLY FACTOR is his looks. Lmao. so the comment section can't call him an incel. they can just say stupid shit like "ohhh he's so nice I hope he finds a wife (at the age of 44)". and shit like "relationships aren't that important oldcel" while normies clearly rely on those relationships like they need air to breathe.

lmao.

the best comment was a fellow incel that put it PERFECTLY:

Last edited:
Agree with the comment completely. You'll never see videos interviewing incels who are discontent with their status unless it's portrayed in a negative light where the man is called an incel. Or they'll get an obvious mentalcel equivalent to Chris Chan and basically humiliate and mock him.

They can't show someone who was completely failed by the system and society despite doing everything right. "YOU MUST BE A HAPPY WORKER DRONE AND NEVER QUESTION ANYTHING!"

Normies love policing our misery because they have a monopoly on being a victim. No one's allowed to be a victim outside of themselves. They can vent about being poor or in debt to their hearts content. An incel mutters a word about being lonely and bullied for his looks? SHUT HIM DOWN

Agree with the comment completely. You'll never see videos interviewing incels who are discontent with their status unless it's portrayed in a negative light where the man is called an incel. Or they'll get an obvious mentalcel equivalent to Chris Chan and basically humiliate and mock him.

They can't show someone who was completely failed by the system and society despite doing everything right. "YOU MUST BE A HAPPY WORKER DRONE AND NEVER QUESTION ANYTHING!"
This whole thing pisses me off. And the fact that it is nature on too of that too.

Normies love policing our misery because they have a monopoly on being a victim. No one's allowed to be a victim outside of themselves. They can vent about being poor or in debt to their hearts content. An incel mutters a word about being lonely and bullied for his looks? SHUT HIM DOWN
they need somebody to punch down on, and when we stand up they collectively punch us down again. It’s because in the hunter gatherer days when a low value male rises up to the tribe it causes instability, and possible harm to the women. Since the man is low value it is seen ad his fault and he is thrown out and left to die for himself. The ostracization, shunning, and gaslighting you get when you speak up about your problems is a modern version of that.

you can either be a low class or an outcast, and its always been that way.

so many lying whores, not a single one of them would even give him a chance

they need somebody to punch down on, and when we stand up they collectively punch us down again. It’s because in the hunter gatherer days when a low value male rises up to the tribe it causes instability, and possible harm to the women. Since the man is low value it is seen ad his fault and he is thrown out and left to die for himself. The ostracization, shunning, and gaslighting you get when you speak up about your problems is a modern version of that.
So what is the solution

I love this guy's whole outlook, personality, general vibe based on this video. If I met a man like this and was asked out on a date, I'd
say yes in a heartbeat.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Brutal. We shouldn't bend over and just take it. Whenever a normie tries to own me I always do my best to be threatening and make them uncomfortable Don't just bend over and take it.

Fuck normies

So guys, just adore women, talk good about them, respect them and they will spread the legs!

so many lying whores, not a single one of them would even give him a chance
They're all making it about themselves and talking about how they're virgins at 30. Fucking attention whoring cunts

If he was 27 now and posted his face on the forum users would call him fakecel, especially ethnics.

A demonstration of virtue, how hypocritical this society of doublethink is.

As someone on his 20s i seriously need to do some moves or itll be truely over.