Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 43 year old kissless, handholdless virgin today on prime time TV on the most watched channel in Finland; looks normie

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★
(I don't know about hugless.)

This is brutal. But what is even more brutal? He beats me on looks very strongly (age-matched). Bodily and facially he does not have obvious flaws like I do. I have never had a single date, he has had "under 20".

Completely brutal and fucked up.

Makes me feel sad

Theyre never going To write about truecels. The guy is normie looking because in the end the article is just fishing for Peoples pity and sympathy

Online dating it said, does that mean matches or actual dates.

(I don't know about hugless.)

This is brutal. But what is even more brutal? He beats me on looks very strongly (age-matched). Bodily and facially he does not have obvious flaws like I do. I have never had a single date, he has had "under 20".

Don't understand Finnish, is that a birthday cake he's eating or just a cake for dessert? I haven't had a full cake in 20 years since I moved out of my parents place. Maybe I should get or bake myself a cake. What's a good cake recipe symbolizing the blackpill?

The worst thing about this guy is that he is on 43 years old. Yes, only. He still has more likely over 40 years to go for a natural dead. And don’t forget about all the diseases he (everybody) will get while aging in the future on top of being lonely. This is our future. This is the reason why so many men simp for women. This is the reason why so many men rope in their 50‘s. Loneliness will kill us and it is probably the slowest and most painful way to die possible. I am already in this process. And there is no way out. It’s literally over.

He’s playing world of warships

He held hands in live broadcast. He possibly ascended by publicity-maxxing. He had a woman by his side in the program (live broadcast, after the document was released and got much publicity). Watching the document, it was quite apparent to me that he is on the (autism) spectrum. His biggest problem was autism/Asperger's syndrome, not looks (when young and not fat like he is now overweight) or location (He lives in Vantaa, Helsinki capital region, which is the best place to live, I live literally in one of the worst municipalities in terms of sex ratio of my age group.). He was not able to get a job because of autism (also the same for me).

HE HAS A DECENT CAR AND A DRIVER'S LICENSE IN THE DOCUMENT! EVEN THOUGH HE HAS NEVER HAD A JOB APPARENTLY AND IS A GIGALOSER. HE WAS NOT HUGLESS, IT WAS SPECIFIED IN THE PROGRAM. HE HAD HAD SOME DATES FROM ONLINE DATING, WHICH HE HAS TRIED SINCE THE ONSET OF ONLINE DATING.

I don't even have a driver's license!
The worst thing about this guy is that he is on 43 years old. Yes, only. He still has more likely over 40 years to go for a natural dead. And don’t forget about all the diseases he (everybody) will get while aging in the future on top of being lonely. This is our future. This is the reason why so many men simp for women. This is the reason why so many men rope in their 50‘s. Loneliness will kill us and it is probably the slowest and most painful way to die possible. I am already in this process. And there is no way out. It’s literally over.
He was all-smiles in the program, so maybe he already got some pussy.
Don't understand Finnish, is that a birthday cake he's eating or just a cake for dessert?
It was not specified. May be just a demonstration about his loneliness for the visual effect for the document. That he eats birthday (or normal) cake alone.
Online dating it said, does that mean matches or actual dates.
Actual dates, but autistics like him and me are dumped on the first date, so you can remain a KHHV even if you get dates.
-----------------------------------
Publicity-maxxing is legit, I've known this for a long time. Are there any ugly male celebrities who die as a involuntary virgin?

Last edited:
A wizard. Normalfags don't want to befriend autists, so you won't have status, or a social circle, won't grow up like the rest of kids, and women won't date you because you will always come off as weird. What will compensate for autism? Nothing comes to mind except for looks but even so life is hard as an autist. My heart goes to autistic men.