Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 4'3 man found a 5'7 woman.

Insane. Somehow dwarves (in the west at least) manage to pull girls. Maybe I have no excuse after all. I could also interpret this as a 1 in a billion thing though, which is more plausible.

For that one guy that managed to find a gf, how many 4'3 guys will never feel any warmth from any women ?

It's the same as saying "keep gambling, i got 1 million" good for him, but not everyone will be that lucky. Here it's the same thing, we probably will never find any women who will want to be with us.

Jewish propaganda

For that one guy that managed to find a gf, how many 4'3 guys will never feel any warmth from any women ?

It's the same as saying "keep gambling, i got 1 million" good for him, but not everyone will be that lucky. Here it's the same thing, we probably will never find any women who will want to be with us.
I'm pretty optimistic, but I won't lie. Yes. This guy is lucky he found a woman. If you're a dwarf and you're not Peter Dinklage, you have terrible luck. But most people here aren't 4'3. Or even 5'3. Almost 75% of men in America are over 5'6.

Insane. Somehow dwarves (in the west at least) manage to pull girls. Maybe I have no excuse after all. I could also interpret this as a 1 in a billion thing though, which is more plausible.
With gene editing, perhaps everyone can get to be 6'0 in the future. CRISPR is the future of humanity.

Last edited:
With gene editing, perhaps everyone can get to be 6'0 in the future. CRISPR is the future of humanity.
We'll be long dead by the time that technology comes out.

some impoverished nigga in bumfuck ohio won the lottery! Poverty is cope then :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

We'll be long dead by the time that technology comes out.
I'm talking about future generations. This guys kid might not have to deal with his fathers height. I heard about some kids in China that were put on HGH with good results. Science is coming along. In the future, being short as a man might not even be a problem.

some impoverished nigga in bumfuck ohio won the lottery! Poverty is cope then :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Yes. I know that this guy is far from the norm. Most 4'3 men aren't going to be lucky enough to find a woman. My point is that most people around here are average height. We have options. I don't think height is really a barrier to getting women unless you're really short. Almost 75% of men in America are over 5'6.

Just be a dfekt theory.

He pulled the girl by showing his blacksmith skills
Dwarfmaxxpill

I'm talking about future generations. This guys kid might not have to deal with his fathers height. I heard about some kids in China that were put on HGH with good results. Science is coming along. In the future, being short as a man might not even be a problem.
There's no static value for being short. It just means you're smaller compared to the average person. Unless we somehow make everyone the exact same height, short men will always exist.

There's no static value for being short. It just means you're smaller compared to the average person. Unless we somehow make everyone the exact same height, short men will always exist.
I see what you're saying, but there's a point where height becomes a health issue. There's a reason that all of these 7 footers in the NBA tend to have health problems. My guess is that height for men will max out between 6'0 and 6'8. Also, most women aren't going to care as much about you're height as long as you're comfortably taller than them. So about 3 or 4 inches.

Also, most women aren't going to care as much about you're height as long as you're comfortably taller than them. So about 3 or 4 inches.
That's cope. Foids select partners based off how much they mog the average man. If just being a few inches taller than them is all that matters, then a large chunk of the userbase wouldn't be here.

Time for IT cucks to use this as a deboonk

keep gambling, i got 1 million
99.99% of manlets take the blackpill before they find the perfect Stacy who accepts them! Trust me!

:feelsstudy: What the fuck? Wait so does this mean it might NOT BE OVER?? COLD APPROACHING I'M COMING BACK :reeeeee:

These two having sex must be the most comical shit ever.

It's like once you reach a dwarf height you are given a special title. It's kind of like those foid who date wheelchair bound disabled guys not because the like the person based on their character but to brag about how good of a person they are to care for someone disabled.

Good for him.

More like Copefuel

It's like once you reach a dwarf height you are given a special title. It's kind of like those foid who date wheelchair bound disabled guys not because the like the person based on their character but to brag about how good of a person they are to care for someone disabled.
Yeah at a certain point you reach a level of disability where you earn sympathy, however if you're like 5'2 as a man your not going to be dwarfmaxxed and get any pity pussy

Yeah at a certain point you reach a level of disability where you earn sympathy, however if you're like 5'2 as a man your not going to be dwarfmaxxed and get any pity pussy
That’s true. Honestly, if you’re that short, you have my sympathy. Side note, but Ireally hope they cast a short actor as Wolverine for his next movie. Short men deserve representation too, but all the leftist cucks that I talk to hate the idea. Heightism is the most accepted form of discrimination.

One poor man hitting the lottery doesn't mean poverty doesn't exist anymore. One short man hitting the lottery doesn't disprove the blackpill either.

Virtue signalling. They are probably just friends.

One poor man hitting the lottery doesn't mean poverty doesn't exist anymore. One short man hitting the lottery doesn't disprove the blackpill either.
The blackpill is right about looks being the most important thing in dating, but all you have to do is meet a certain threshold and most men can reach it. 4'3 is ridiculously short. Most men in America are at least 5'6. We can still improve our bodies, work on our social skills, get jobs, groom ourselves, take care of our hygiene and go out and find members of the opposite sex. It's not fair that we have to work 10x harder for women that are 10x worse than the one's our grandfathers got, but that's just life.

How is a GrAYcel smarter than 99% of this forum

I hope they don't have children. The child will go ER on them if its male.

Exactly the reasoning behind this. It's so dismissive of guys struggles, fucking disgusting.

This can't be real. He is probably rich. Maybe he won the lottery.

Women can't love men shorter than them. The only chance for short normies is to look for even shorter foids.

But if you are short AND ugly, it's already over for you.

We are not short.We are just UGLY and mentally ill :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

We are not short.We are just UGLY and mentally ill :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Mentally ill maybe. Most incels aren't ugly. They're average. At least from what I've seen. They could be normies if they'd been properly socialized as kids.

Mentally ill maybe. Most incels aren't ugly. They're average. At least from what I've seen. They could be normies if they'd been properly socialized as kids.
They, I saw many normies that we actually mog that get foids and even stacies.That is not a COPE