Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill -

diogenes

diogenes

It's Not OvER
★★★
-

Last edited:
North Africans are between curries and Australians.

Why? Many pure NA Berbers can pass for southern Europeans easily.
Most of them are ugly with curly hair.
1971745.jpg
Marclepine.jpg
li1GRK6.jpg

man went on paint and coloured in the world map, i'm soo done :lul::lul:

I used to be Christian and I have a very Christian name, no one can tell I'm arab by looking at me but they still think I'm ugly. And Steve Jobs is only half arab I think.

Type 3 skin with light eyes or death

Pretty based list, can't really argue with it all too much. I'd switch around the European Mediterranean with Slavs since a lot of girls love Italian guys, but that's the only nitpick I'd have.

Someone should try making one of these tier lists into a chart or a photo for easy future reference.

Changs > Chads

accurate on curries

Then that's the problem, it's the ugly not the racial. Although I am sure that being named Abdullah or some sand name wouldn't help you either.

Take a very attractive Greek. Now he can tell people that he is Spanish, Greek, or Middle Eastern. Which one do you think that registers as higher status in peoples' minds?
It's not that status that comes with being a certain race, it's just that certain races are ugly. The average Egyptian has horrible curly hair, bug eyes, big nose, and is 5'7'' on average. I honestly mog 90% of Egyptian men, but I'm still ugly.