Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 416,066

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
It's funny to see normies freak out over COVID-19, but there's only a small number of infected people, compared to the entire human population.

Not to mention the absurdly low death rate
Still quarantine benefits me cus more copes

Normies be stupid

I wonder how many millions are infected in China but the government doesn't mention them due to censorship.

those are just the confirmed cases retard

Not to mention the absurdly low death rate
It's not even 1% if you're below 50. You don't even have to worry if you're below 70.
It's not the boomer remover; it's just thinning the sickliest ones out.

Can’t wait till it gets to a million

Nobody knows if how many could have died in north Korea

Normies are fucking dumb

Nobody knows if how many could have died in north Korea
If they have it, they're fucked not because it's crowded there but because everyone there is suffering from malnutrition and they don't have proper medical care pewpew.

life hasn't changed for me much at all

It's overblown man

severely under reported in my country, I have no doubt that is also the case in others

I can’t wait for stimulus-buxx AND tax returns. I’m gonna be swimming in copes come May

Corona-chan is getting too slow nowadays

But it's not as bad as people make it out to be. There are 7.7 billion people and less than 500.000 infected.
it's about exponential growth, if the virus was allowed to infect people unchecked then it would not take long for an entire country to get infected
iu

it's about exponential growth, if the virus was allowed to infect people unchecked then it would not take long for an entire country to get infected
iu
I still don't think it would infect billions of people, though! Especially not with all these lockdowns in place.

iu
It won't be long

no it probably won't now. the response has been good enough in most places, USA is still an unknown though

:feelstrash:
I chuckled when I saw how many Americunts were infected. Went from 200 to 64,000 rather quickly. NYC has been hit the hardest of all states.

Normies freaking out