Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 4'10 truecel talks about getting bullied in life on VRChat, gets completely bluepilled in video and comments

I feel bad for this kid tbh :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

this kid FUCKING MOGS ME TOO I DONT HAVE FRIENDS AND I DONT GET INVITED TO BONFIRES WHAT THE FUCK
Also I had this EXACT same issue when I was 15. I also live in texas, maybe we could be friends?

Ive been a loner for years, If I get a friend they eventually call me weird and hint that I should stop talking to them, I swear it’s like they want me to become a hERo

Sounds like it would be interesting to hear but I really can´t take this seriously when it´s fucking Kermit who speaks.

this kid FUCKING MOGS ME TOO I DONT HAVE FRIENDS AND I DONT GET INVITED TO BONFIRES WHAT THE FUCK
Also I had this EXACT same issue when I was 15. I also live in texas, maybe we could be friends?
I’m also in Texas..

Jfc just got done listening to the whole thing, FL they were telling him danny devito is a sex symbol, apparently he does homeschool now because everyone would bully him and make fun of him because he had long hair and looked like a girl, other than him having friends that invite him to do things and supposedly a girl that liked him for a week, he has it worse than me, I mog him in height and voice but he mogs me socially by having friends and a girl that liked him, they even asked him if he was worried about missing out on high school things like teen love jfc, he should go er, he said he’s in Texas so maybe we could go er together
:y'all:Yee haw
I feel bad for this kid tbh :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I don’t he gets invited to go do things with friends, I don’t he said a girl liked him for a week and he’s got a nice mom who lets him get homeschooled

The worst thing is the bluepilled advice, This kid needs to be told that it never began and to fold his losing hand or go er

Last edited:
Doesn't adhd medication stunt growth? This kid is fucked. 4ft10 at age 15 while everyone else at that age that isn't ugly is out partying, having sex, walking home with their girlfriends, this kid is bloody 4ft10. No advice will save him. He needs to be sent 100 tons of growth hormone to be injected into his skull. The only hope is that he will end up with a face like this.
ppNG6Fp.jpg

Ive been a loner for years, If I get a friend they eventually call me weird and hint that I should stop talking to them, I swear it’s like they want me to become a hERo
U do realize its something u do. Ask them why

And stupid kid complaining about being called a foid for having a foid haircut. Skipped thru it. Gay shit.
Doesn't adhd medication stunt growth? This kid is fucked. 4ft10 at age 15 while everyone else at that age that isn't ugly is out partying, having sex, walking home with their girlfriends, this kid is bloody 4ft10. No advice will save him. He needs to be sent 100 tons of growth hormone to be injected into his skull. The only hope is that he will end up with a face like this.
ppNG6Fp.jpg
Lol when dexter became a chad

normies are satanists

U do realize its something u do. Ask them why

And stupid kid complaining about being called a foid for having a foid haircut. Skipped thru it. Gay shit.

Lol when dexter became a chad
It’s because I have autism

>he was invited outside

Well my advice would be to just be quiet and observe. Dont say stupid shit or joke or whateva or do very little
Legit nothing is more irritating to normies than non chads or people that arent their friends making jokes

I remember being 4 10 in 4th grade everyone height mogged me

Lol, that ending got me, "If you could tell everyone in the world one thing," that had me kek'ing hard!

He can still grow though. There are men in my family who were 5'3-5'4 at 16-17 and during their final phase in puberty they became 6'2+. But honestly I don't see why no one is giving this kid legit advice like taking little amounts of HGH.
I live(d) in Texas too brother.

He can still grow though. There are men in my family who were 5'3-5'4 at 16-17 and during their final phase in puberty they became 6'2+. But honestly I don't see why no one is giving this kid legit advice like taking little amounts of HGH.

I live(d) in Texas too brother.
Its all luck whether you grow more or not. I stopped growing at 15/16. Hes definitely fucked at that height and age theres no way around being a giga manlet he will never ascend