Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 4'10 bald ricecel dicklet brutally blackpills cuckit

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Holy shit the comments are all brutally blackpilled:

Bro... become a philosopher. Reproduction is not in your timeline sorry

You can’t. Accept this fact and move along.

Have you considered going on a little people dating site?

7) try the blind community? (Half joking)

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

What happened? I thought all women are different, where are all the women who happen to be into bald ricecel midgets with micropenises? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It wouldnt be so bad for him if 90% of modern societies content didnt revolve around getting sex. His only choice like for many of us is to copemax.

He should take more showers and be more extroverted, it's his personality:feelsthink:.

Statistically speaking this is much more likely to be a larp than someone having all these misfortunes.

:worryfeels:

Why doesn't he get a Asian GF

Ha should rapemaxx and rebel against the modern cuckworld

Because whites stole them :feelsUgh:
:feelshaha:

Big White Cock smashed his dreams
Proof

Can't escape JBW

He should midgetmaxx

brootal. Maybe he needs to fix his personality :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
He needs to be more confident :society:

IT won't touch this. Media won't touch this. Woman will definitely dance their way around this. Bluepillers will spout out some "don't let anger ruin your life" just Lolllllllllllll:feelshaha::feelshaha: AHAHAHAHHAHA at this clown world. Dude definitely needs to go minecraft
Just lol

It's fucking over

Last edited:
it's guys like him that make me feel better about myself, but sucks for him tho.

I think the OP is parody.

over for him. needs run reincarnation game

Such cruel examples prove the blackpill very well.
it's guys like him that make me feel better about myself, but sucks for him tho.
Don't be like normies.

He's more likely to get a white or black girlfriend than an Asian girl.

This dude is pathetic and badass at the same time.

Don't worry, ThEres DIcK eXTendERs

What happened? I thought all women are different, where are all the women who happen to be into bald ricecel midgets with micropenises? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I know where they are! Using their superior Personality Detectors to get shaft from a felon with a good jawline

If he makes good money, his only choice is to get a hole on a lease :feelsLSD:

Be thankful for what you got boyos

JFL he disproved basically every single bluepill and redpill cope

"You’re already ripped from what you say. And you make good money already. Shaving your head completely might help. And get REALLY REALLY REALLY good at eating puss."

Just moneymaxx, shavemaxx and eatpussmaxxx bro :feelsUgh:
Where in Asia did you try? Did you try Philippines? If not, here's a couple reasons why I think you should try there:

Filipinas are typically more interested in you as a provider and that to them is sexy.

They tend to be shorter and petite in stature too, and 4'10 would be a common height for many girls.

They speak English so there wouldn't be a language barrier.

I know a guy who was a Little Person (he was shorter than you) met his wife, a short but average sized Filipina, online and they now have a son.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: just betabuxxx bro
Do you have any path to improving your career and financial situation further? I know you mentioned you’re in a good place in that regard but unfortunately I feel like leveraging your financial status is your best bet
Just wagecuck HARDER bro :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::soy::soy::soy::soy:
This one's even better:

Learn Kung Fu and find women who are, like me, huge fans of Christopher Moore. Please don't be offended - it's one of the funniest lines in the book, and will have endeared any fan to short bald guys. Plus, you'll get in great shape.
Just kungfumaxxx bro :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Hes probably larping though

It's ovER

Attachments

• joker laugh.gif
    joker laugh.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 6
Wrong! you see, i have this one friend who is 4’9 and …:soy: