Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

o2rFz_z5mW6DYKSuKpmWZHYfaYcdKFm6YwB2gteBywXmsPvia92oMBSsJB4ow11o26Agj30DHITi0bgJxt5iLotaJRU7myMlbik9E-HyJMXsOR055yn-5EKDWhXIeuYXT8gtKd0IbctjB_ZBhZTktlA

qUnuw0i.gif

672d2ec0601df831bf3584b55ec57869.gif

@Animecel2D
@StormWind
u guys big 40k fans? never got into collecting figures and playing the games, I've listened to countless lore videos though tbh quite interesting ngl

40k posts? yeah I don't have that

Yes I am.

But nah fuck off from the table top, it's pricey. Although if you should play the game play Tau, Nurgle, Bloodaxes, or Ironhands. Maybe Eldar or Primarius DeathWatch.
But if you're just collecting, go ahead.

Any video games? Warhammer40k has Dawn of War, SpaceMarine, and Chaos Gates. You can torrent/pirate all of those. But can still be bought normally. Books are ok, but novels and short-stories are better. I prefer Space Marines and Tempestus Scions. But Tau and Necrons are my preferred xenos species.

I only played squad command on the psp tbh. Lore is pretty interesting but the table top is beyond my comprehension and you need other people to play it with.

Ima get 40 k posts soon