Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 404 Error

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Always happens.

Last edited:
Another victim of toxic parenting I see :feelsbadman:

Why do you keep talking to her about this topic at all?...

I'm genuinely not trying to be an asshole, but a lot of your threads is you pointing out how wrong and manipulative your mother is when it comes to this topic and you.

If you know this, why bring this up? Why just not respond to what she says?

When my aunt and grandma call me literally the most beautiful man in the Earth and Moon, I know it's complete fucking bullshit, so I just ignore them. They are bluepilled idiots.

she starts, most of the time she says random shit like this. apparently "casually"

I'm genuinely not trying to be an asshole, but a lot of your threads is you pointing out how wrong and manipulative your mother is when it comes to this topic and you.
I don't see you as one but I'm just trying to get tips - if there's one thing I absolutely hate is being manipulated and being insulted (not on purpose but still I'm insulted). It's just so fucking infuriating, it's giving me a headache.

If you know this, why bring this up? Why just not respond to what she says?
I'm too high-inhib and slow thinking

When my aunt and grandma call me literally the most beautiful man in the Earth and Moon, I know it's complete fucking bullshit, so I just ignore them. They are bluepilled idiots.
My mother is rather black-pilled I guess although sometimes she says blue-pilled stuff. It's very extreme with her.

Excited Lets Go GIF
This. How many times do I have to tell you this shit bro?! @TheGrayWolf stop talking about this with her, if she brings up the topic ignore it and change the topic.

"You're not the type to marry or have kids."

That one was personal

Excited Lets Go GIF
This. How many times do I have to tell you this shit bro?! @TheGrayWolf stop talking about this with her, if she brings up the topic ignore it and change the topic.
you're correct BUT that's my point. I want her to stop bringing it up...

and I'm deleting this post now

she starts, most of the time she says random shit like this. apparently "casually"
Ah, got it.
I don't see you as one but I'm just trying to get tips - if there's one thing I absolutely hate is being manipulated and being insulted (not on purpose but still I'm insulted). It's just so fucking infuriating, it's giving me a headache.
I understand, I was under the impression that you brought those things up. Sorry about the wrong assumption.
I'm too high-inhib and slow thinking
Me too...
My mother is rather black-pilled I guess although sometimes she says blue-pilled stuff. It's very extreme with her.
Never met a single black-pilled person besides people here... Everyone I talked to, are obnoxiously happy lying to me. If only I was dishonest and naive as them, I would fall for it :feelsseriously:

It's good that you are aware to see when someone is bullshiting you or not.

you're correct BUT that's my point. I want her to stop bringing it up...

and I'm deleting this post now
Ignore her and change the topic, next time she brings it up discuss the weather. She'll get the point. If she doesn't stop tell her the conversation just makes you depressed and to drop it.

Ah, got it.

I understand, I was under the impression that you brought those things up. Sorry about the wrong assumption.
np dude. thanks for understanding

Me too...

Never met a single black-pilled person besides people here... Everyone I talked to, are obnoxiously happy lying to me. If only I was dishonest and naive as them, I would fall for it :feelsseriously:

It's good that you are aware to see when someone is bullshiting you or not.
It's so confusing, sometimes she's blackpilled ("you're not the type to marry or have kids"; "looks are very important" (yet sometimes she counts clothing to what she deems as 'looks') other times she lies ("you're part of the top 80% of German men, although the average here is bad [since about 2001], I must admit that", she says. So she's extremely contradictory.

.... aaannnnd then contradicts herself months later "no you can't get a pretty gf, but you can get a kind, likeable one, do you know how many GL men are out there??"