Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 4000th

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
4000th post right now, lifefuel as always.
Today was pretty good day, like 400 posts and my new personal record 200 posts in like 70 minutes at morning.

Have a good posting boyos.

wow 4k in less than a month is rly good

Postmaxxing is your solution

Congrats man. This makes me wanna get to 15k

@Cuyen is a postlegend, thats why it will be always cuyenmaxxing instead of newsolutionmaxxing
enjoy it tbh, i had passion when i was postmaxxing hard, i reached 20k, it felt good, then 25k, then 30 and soon 35k it feels like shit at this point ngl and i'm tired. and postmaxxing just reminds me of my subhumanity now. it felt good to overtaking two postmax machines ritalin and insomniac, they were at their prime back then you probably already heard of ritalin but insomniac was a fucking machine, so it felt good to overtake them but it has no meaning now, insomniac and me are tired

enjoy it tbh, i had passion when i was postmaxxing hard, i reached 20k, it felt good, then 25k, then 30 and soon 35k it feels like shit at this point ngl and i'm tired. and postmaxxing just reminds me of my subhumanity now. it felt good to overtaking two postmax machines ritalin and insomniac, they were at their prime back then you probably already heard of ritalin but insomniac was a fucking machine, so it felt good to overtake them but it has no meaning now, insomniac and me are tired
lets see at what point i will get tired
good taste tbh
thx

nice job boyo

lets see at what point i will get tired

thx
I just post less to feel less subhuman, and make plans to hopefully ascend. people first congrats you but when you reach the top and maintain your victory you feel nothing has changed and youre just another user

I just post less to feel less subhuman, and make plans to hopefully ascend. people first congrats you but when you reach the top and maintain your victory you feel nothing has changed and youre just another user
im postmaxxing besides trying to ascend

Needsolutin5k

You have a few days left :feelshehe:

It does get tiring after a while tbh. @Eskimocel got tired of it too.

Time online is more important anyway :feelshehe:

Total time spent online 905:34
slayer ngl

what are ur feelings about maybe loosing second place to need solution

if you joined after 2019 anything you do doesnt count so its over

what is postmaxxing? and how you do it?

its not hard, for example when i eat breakfast i can make 60 posts during it so im saving time
omg i always wonder how to fuck people that are newer than me have more points wtf