Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 4000 calories today

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Fucked up and had 4000 calories today. I first woke up, had oatmeal (200), then 2 banana bread slices(800 total)

I was bored as fuck and had enough points to eat a Qdoba burrito for free so I did just that. (1800) calories right there. I followed up with a big chocolate cookie(2200 total).

Later I went to a state park, only thing of note I saw was some art sculptures and this chipmunk.
73C413E8 FA1D 4047 83D1 40CE666DDB08

B955E03D 32C1 48CA B160 4C1E26D92B5B

I then went to Boston market due to wanting to fill up and cope. Had a chicken sandwich then a cheesy chicken mac spinach bowl and two extra large sodas. 4000 calories :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

7A9FD2B1 9647 4767 A650 50480703EA84

I wanted to do a bulking like that, poor south america, food is too expensive

Why does it matter if you’re fat when you’re already a subhuman?

Bragging thread desu tbh ngl imo

Never counted calories in my life. I don't even know how.

Dude if you literally just worked out it’s not even that fucking difficult you could eat that much and you would look BETTER because a large amount of it would be going to muscle. Ever since getting furiously pissed about my life and hitting the gym 7 days a week, literally it’s only been a month and I look noticeably bigger. If this continues for a year or two I’ll literally be fucking huge. I eat about the same amount of calories a day.

Dude if you literally just worked out it’s not even that fucking difficult you could eat that much and you would look BETTER because a large amount of it would be going to muscle. Ever since getting furiously pissed about my life and hitting the gym 7 days a week, literally it’s only been a month and I look noticeably bigger. If this continues for a year or two I’ll literally be fucking huge. I eat about the same amount of calories a day.
I am first planning on losing weight to 120 from 150 then later bulking up.

I mostly only eat 500-1500 calories a day, just one meal a day, depending if I eat a chocolate or something as extra, still skinnyfat tho :feelsrope:

I am first planning on losing weight to 120 from 150 then later bulking up.
Alright. The best way to lose weight actually isn’t to eat less. It’s to eat SLIGHTLY less than you should normally, then do an absolute fuck ton of cardio. If you starve yourself your body will just adapt and you’ll never hit your goal, you’ll lose any small amount of muscle you do have, and you’ll retain the fat you are trying to lose and be weak as fuck and feel like shit because you aren’t eating enough. You’ll never reach your goals.

the best way to do it is eat slightly less, but tons of protein so you can workout every day with cardio like running but not too intense because if you get sore you won’t be able to do it every day. so lots of moderate intensity cardio eating just barely below maintence and a lot of protein and you’ll retain all of your muscle, lose all the fat, and actually reach your goal and won’t look and feel like utter shit after you are done cutting.

In essence to lose the weight you have to work it off with excercise instead of just starving yourself. Your body will adapt to starvation but it can’t adapt to excercise.

that will leave you in an excellent place to bulk when all you’ll have to do is just up the calories and protein and start weight training.

Could have had 40 Michelob Ultra beers.

Also what kind of shitty scultpure is that? It looks like decayed olives.
There were some other better ones. Mostly sculptures made from trash for green art or some bs :lul:.
7EA571EB 220B 4E4D 8B66 7F58B8F91A4D

Fucked up and had 4000 calories today. I first woke up, had oatmeal (200), then 2 banana bread slices(800 total)

I was bored as fuck and had enough points to eat a Qdoba burrito for free so I did just that. (1800) calories right there. I followed up with a big chocolate cookie(2200 total).

Later I went to a state park, only thing of note I saw was some art sculptures and this chipmunk.
View attachment 476999

View attachment 477000
I then went to Boston market due to wanting to fill up and cope. Had a chicken sandwich then a cheesy chicken mac spinach bowl and two extra large sodas. 4000 calories :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

View attachment 477001
being like incel youtuber heedandsucceed or "eat and exceed" as others like to call him. food coping is the best but at the end we will weigh 6000lb lol

Also keep in mind dude I’m telling you this from experience because I “cut” with modafinil (a mild stimulant which also has a side effect like many ADHD drugs of heavily surpressing appetite, so you could use it to diet as you won’t be hungry at all whatsoever even if you don’t eat), lost all my muscle, retained a lot of the fat I was trying to lose, and in the end it was entirely pointless. I was eating 1 meal a day and my body just adapted and stayed the same weight and I felt super weak, looked super weak, and was only able to eat like one fucking meal a day. Fuck that dude. If you don’t do it right it won’t work.

Also keep in mind dude I’m telling you this from experience because I “cut” with modafinil (a mild stimulant which also has a side effect like many ADHD drugs of heavily surpressing appetite, so you could use it to diet as you won’t be hungry at all whatsoever even if you don’t eat), lost all my muscle, retained a lot of the fat I was trying to lose, and in the end it was entirely pointless. I was eating 1 meal a day and my body just adapted and stayed the same weight and I felt super weak, looked super weak, and was only able to eat like one fucking meal a day. Fuck that dude. If you don’t do it right it won’t work.
Damn I will make sure that doesn't happen

I mostly only eat 500-1500 calories a day, just one meal a day, depending if I eat a chocolate or something as extra, still skinnyfat tho :feelsrope:
Brother you need to up the calories to a fuck ton, start weight training HARD and you’ll pack on an absolute shit ton of muscle. I am skinny fat genetically but am hard packing on muscle now because I’ve been gymming 7 days a week for over a month eating to the point where I would get fat with just chicken and rice. But since I’m training so hard, I’m building a ton of muscle at the same time.

Fat bitch Kek

Thats actually good.

Now all you have to do is gymmaxx bro and get into bodybuilding.

It doesn't matter if you do it once in a while. Its good to enjoy food you like.

No way you are intaking this little and still skinnyfat.

Based day ngl :smonk::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Rn 150lbs :feelsrope: 5'5 height :smonk:

It costs $30 probably to bulk up like this a day. Too expensive tbh, I was just fat fuck coping today unfortunately.

Not of you learn how to cook It yourself and buy fresh stuff at the local market.

Rn 150lbs :feelsrope: 5'5 height :smonk:

It costs $30 probably to bulk up like this a day. Too expensive tbh, I was just fat fuck coping today unfortunately.
attentionwhoring faggot
150 5'5" is normal weight on a BMI calculator
This retarded shit is how postmaxxers get their 20k+ posts

attentionwhoring faggot
without much muscle no it isnt, I used to be 22bmi but still looked like shit because I was skinny fat

attentionwhoring faggot
Only reason I am at 150, is due to calorie limitation of 1600 most days, my goal is 120 and I very far from that. I was at 180+ when I started this. And every time I bloat maxx, I am slowing my weightloss.

You might as well just eat and LDAR :feelsLSD:
iu