Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 400 burger kings are shutting down. king Mogged by clown

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
@Fat Link thoughts?

Burger King here is hungry jacks, and it fucking sucks. McDonald’s is already pretty shit but Burger King / hungry jacks is somehow a step below.

I like BK more than Mc Donalds, I like the chicken sandwiches. But I do notice that BK restaurants tend to suffer from lower maintenance then McD, McD is getting too expensive and its not like the quality is increasing.

Last edited:
Based i hate borgir king

well if they can't provide good food then they maybe need to shut down

@Clown is still winning beyond the grave.

it's over. burger king has fallen

My local Burger King shut down shortly after the Covid bullshit started along with one of my favorite local mom n’ pop restaurants so I just figured Covid was responsible since the things it was largely killing were small businesses but since BK is a big business franchise and post Covid hysteria this is happening it simply looks like they fell behind the times and forgot how to compete and or people are picking newer and arguably better fast food options like Five Guys, Popeyes and Subway, etc, etc.

It’s a shame because I loved their original chicken sandwich.

Its the oval shaped one that I believe comes with lettuce and disgusting, god awful mayonnaise but I’d of course always order mine plain and put ketchup on it.

I used to get their chicken fries but haven't ate there in a while

Anybody else get cotton mouth after eating Burger King’s fries?

Anybody else get cotton mouth after eating Burger King’s fries?
yes I always get a weird feeling after eating burger kind. They're always a bit off

they used to be like 10% better than mcd's but idk haven't been there since like 2010

that looks like the BK that I used to go to. its the one in daly city, CA with a chevron next to it.

anyways, I like burger king for their cheap food. sometimes I don't like paying $22-26 for a shitty meal.

instead, I'll just buy a bunch of chicken nuggets and fries from BK, get just as full and save money.