Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

40 year old billionaire Chad cries after kicking a ball badly

• Thread starter juche necromancer
  • Start date
juche necromancer

juche necromancer

主体思想国家人民地位高
★★★★★

He has won almost everything in football, has a Stacy girlfriend and 5 kids and cries over this.

How can people care this much about anything, let alone about completely menial things such as this. I wouldn't cry if I ended up homeless.

@K1ng N0th1ng

I hope he dies of rabies

he is comparing himself to his old self not you

he is comparing himself to his old self not you
He's just a self-obsessed narcissist which can't handle being second fiddle to Messi.

But he wouldn't be where he is today if he wasn't one, I'm not saying caring this much is a bad thing. I wish I could care about my life in this way.

At that moment he realized that his careER is ovER

Last edited:
At that realized that his careER is ovER
He realized that 18 months ago when he moved to Saudi Arabia in order to get consistent playing time.

He has won almost everything in football, has a Stacy girlfriend and 5 kids and cries over this.

How can people care this much about anything, let alone about completely menial things such as this. I wouldn't cry if I ended up homeless.
he just cant accept the fact messi is better

He realized that 18 months ago when he moved to Saudi Arabia in order to get consistent playing time.
Yeah but he inhaled so much copium in his time in saudi arabia by playing against random brazilians and camel fuckers that he believed he still got it

The soccer world is unhinged :feelsYall:

Ronaldo is an undeniable proof of how big of a thing looks and height halo is. Messi is the better player but Ronaldo gets more attention because of his heightfidence and facesonality.

Ronaldo is an undeniable proof of how big of a thing looks and height halo is. Messi is the better player but Ronaldo gets more attention because of his heightfidence and facesonality.
Messi is also ND, doesn't speak a word of English and likes to remain private while Ronaldo seeks out attention at every opportunity.

I'd say Messi is much better liked in general pretty much anywhere because he mogs on the football field and isn't self-infatuated.

Messi is also ND, doesn't speak a word of English and likes to remain private while Ronaldo seeks out attention at every opportunity.

I'd say Messi is much better liked in general pretty much anywhere because he mogs on the football field and isn't self-infatuated.
Messi is literally me, I'm an autistic manlet just like him, ignore the fact i have no talent for anything

tbh we dont have complete control over our emotions, he aint crying cuz he sad, its mostly a culmination of frustration and anger but lacking proper outlet he just cried. Shit like this happens, but I don give a single fuck cuz he's got more than he deserves so fuck him

He has won almost everything in football,
World Cup Kiss GIF

It’s the last Euro of his career and he almost busted his balls against a small team. I’d be crying too.

Last edited:
Missed 59 free kicks BTW.

Missed 59 free kicks BTW.
Ego doesn't allow him to let Bernardo or Bruno take over.

He always shoots dogshit knuckleballs as well instead of placing them.

athletes generally take up sports from a young age and don't know much else

it's not surprising that they'd be emotionally invested in sports

what's less clear is why other people are so emotionally invested in watching grown men kicking balls into nets

nah people prefer messi bc of his pERsonality halo

idk what his personality is even but

Ronaldos way more egotisical thats why
footballers are raised and coached from an early age into a fairly regimented routine + medical scrutiny + PEDs, just to kick a ball

their ego can seem exaggerated bc it's their only way to come up for air

lol no

maybe that's why he's crying, his partner is far from a stacy
As if he doesn't have a dating pool of hundreds of millions, she's clearly Stacy enough for him

As if he doesn't have a dating pool of hundreds of millions, she's clearly Stacy enough for him
ok good if he likes his wag innit? doesn't make her a stacy

didn't mbappé literally date a tranny? 'she' a stacy too now eh?

jfl not every billionaire has a stacy partner either. can't just label their hags stacies, it's not up to the guy, it's up to the foid to be a stacy or not

maybe she's just a beard tbh who knows