Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 40+ single women more selective and waiting for the impossible

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
It feels like if a women is 40 years and older and still single or never married or settled long term with a guy in their life, never had a child then there is something wrong with them inherently. They are delusional and still waiting for the best to come. Does it even worth for any men to waste their time to get these? These women already lost their reproductive skills and they have pretty much nothing they can offer a guy but are acting like they are equal or better than a 15-20 year old prime time girl. Maybe 40+ group should be entirely discarded from the focus of any men. A Chad would not want them anyway so what delusional dreams are they even living in? I saw some 40-70 age group women that are like that in some social groups. Single, desperate, never married and still selective. They are perhaps fucked up in mind and not worth a time of any men? I mean they would reject me as a healthy early 30s yo guy (which I actually tried btw). I mean imagine they are 10-20 years older than you and worse in pretty much anything biologically. What do they even expect they can get from life? Do they even have the luxury to expect a handsome guy anymore? They will start leaking piss soon because of their old pisshole muscles. Yeah it happens to old women.

Last edited:
They'd rather die alone than fuck their looksmatch aka short/ugly guy.

Women grow up with sex and the city.

It's not that they are delusional, it's that men aren't saying no anymore.

It's not that they are delusional, it's that men aren't saying no anymore.
This.
You are coping or are legit not blackpilled enough OP, women of any age get insane amounts of attention. The wall does not exist in this age

They would still fuck and get bred even if she doesn't settle with her baby daddy, look at how many single moms there are at that age.

They would still fuck and get bred even if she doesn't settle with her baby daddy, look at how many single moms there are at that age.
Not single moms I am talking about girls never had long term relationship or children. Read again.

Not single moms I am talking about girls never had long term relationship or children. Read again.
Even then, careermaxxed post-wall foids are still volcel.

I've run across those on dating sites numerous times, they want a tall, good looking, professional guy [upper management, a £60k plus a year salary, 100k minimum preferred. They bring their barren wombs, netflix, cocktail lifestyle and boring niche hobbies to the table. They look at least 50, chubby/obese, zero sex appeal but still get casual sexual hook-ups and dates with while they wait for their dream man. :feelsclown:

Check kevin samuels youtube