Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 40% of college foids can’t answer this question correctly

Castaway

Castaway

Discord: astrr44
★★
IMG 1562

We really need to start harshly restricting higher education for foids. It’s a waste of time and resources to try to educate them like men.

@DarkStar @beyondschizo

Yup, foids are a massive burden on the American education system as a whole in every way possible.

JFL! :feelskek:

They're all stupid nigger liberal arts majors who think they're girlbosses who are better than everyone once they get their degrees!

I think the reason is the linear thinking, in this example you have a 2 dimensional object, i assume the participants did not think that this is an abstract question so they just make a line through the object imagine this to be the right answer.

Am I right or am I as dumb as a hole
IMG 1562

I think the reason is the linear thinking, in this example you have a 2 dimensional object, i assume the participants did not think that this is an abstract question so they just make a line through the object imagine this to be the right answer.
Yes, women tend to perform worse on tasks requiring spatial intelligence than men.

Let me guess: foids simply took pic A and turned it 45 degress to the right?

The container is too big!

Wrong, line should be vertical

show me what they drew instead

Foids are literal pea brain whores

I would like to see what those 40% of women answered

A lot of women are literally retarded. Women rights were a huge mistake

100% of incels dnr