Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

40 hour fast

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
Still ugly.

Anyone else here do fasting for low bf%?

africanmaxxing

I fasted for 2 days once. I had to stop because I was gymcelling and desperately needed food to repair the muscle. I usually do it if I don’t exercise.

I fasted for 2 days once. I had to stop because I was gymcelling and desperately needed food to repair the muscle. I usually do it if I don’t exercise.
All I did was a bit of cardio. I definitely wouldn't recommend weight training if you don't plan on eating anything after

i fasted for 2 and a half days (informational not bragging intentions) it's really good for your body. you should use this occasion to try to be more spiritual, read this http://misia.sk/data/books/805/Ewald_Frank-Christianity_Yesterday_and_today-english.pdf
Damn my stomach started hurting so I had to eat before 48hr which I originally intended to do

I did multiple 72 hour water fasts this summer. I am starting a new one tomorrow. Aiming for 30 days.

I did multiple 72 hour water fasts this summer. I am starting a new one tomorrow. Aiming for 30 days.
30 days? Aren't you going to die of starvation?

My bodyfat is 35 percent. Any good tips on how to get this down? Like exercises or fasting or anything?

That's like a 1 week maximum fast then
more like 3 days maximum for beginners would be recommended not more than 2 days dry fast i did 24h dry fast it's rly good

more like 3 days maximum for beginners would be recommended not more than 2 days dry fast i did 24h dry fast it's rly good
Lol damn. No water is tough

40hours no food no water no fap no sleep

airfasting is legit, your body loses 100% of its mass after 3 days when they burn u in crematorium
I really had no clue about this method of fasting, as no ones ever told me their experience with it before.

Thanks @incelkingkong, Very cool!

I really had no clue about this method of fasting, as no ones ever told me their experience with it before.

Thanks @incelkingkong, Very cool!

no problem, feel free to try!

Fasted for 3 days one time on just water. Too much shaking. Had to stop.

i miss @Rice Cel
You're chad fuck you

Tbh tho I'm more busy now and looksmaxing and all that and breaking my previous postmaxing addiction. I definitely still lurk here and there tho don't worry but I definitely don't read the majority of posts like I used to do

You're chad fuck you

Tbh tho I'm more busy now and looksmaxing and all that and breaking my previous postmaxing addiction. I definitely still lurk here and there tho don't worry but I definitely don't read the majority of posts like I used to do

<3 bro

I'm waterfasting as we speak

I've done three day water fast and lost 5kg