Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4 posts away from not being a grey...

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
-
ascend to bluefag

Haha gotem

(this really wasn't worth it)

Now if only I could lose my virginity

No losing virginity for your face
I know it's an insult but I'm just over here thinking about the logistics of that.

I mean your nose go in the...?

I know it's an insult but I'm just over here thinking about the logistics of that.
No, it's not an insult. This forum is a ultimate cope, I still remember my first weeks when I was grAY in winter/spring 2022
I mean your nose go in the...?

Can you clarify, because my autism doesn't allow me to understand

Can you clarify, because my autism doesn't allow me to understand
"No losing virginity for your face"

I know you're saying my face is ugly. But I thinking "how would your face lose its virginity"? You lose your virginity when you stick the shaft of your penis in a vaginal canal. So.. I mean your nose might.. if it's pointy enough.. maybe also do that? Then your face would've officially lost its virginity hahaha

I know you're saying my face is ugly. But I thinking "how would your face lose its virginity"? You lose your virginity when you stick the shaft of your penis in a vaginal canal. So.. I mean your nose might.. if it's pointy enough.. maybe also do that? Then your face would've officially lost its virginity hahaha
Face is a one of passes (like NT, frame, height) for making females eager to sex.
Then having sub3 face makes losing virginity impossible

Then having sub3 face makes losing virginity impossible

congrats it will take me a year at this rate

Congratulations brocel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!