Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 4 hours of JBW (Just Be White)! Suicidefuel for ethnics!

@SocialzERo over for ricecels

brutal jbw pill, the more im here the more i dont understand whitecels tbh, why would they choose life of loneliness when they have options not to do so

rice'cels' have the highest SMV rn due to K-pop
0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B

Noodles are the biggest example of a subpar organism looking to improve their genetics

rice foid + white male = hapa = ER

doesnt matter because of this
Their brains are not aware of this, they just want their offspring to be superior, that's all everyone cares about even if it doesn't work that way

Their brains are not aware of this, they just want their offspring to be superior, that's all everyone cares about even if it doesn't work that way
their offspring won't be superior because they will inevitably give birth to a hapa male (ER) and he will be incel

their offspring won't be superior because they will inevitably give birth to a hapa male (ER) and he will be incel
I know, what i meant is that to their brains it doesn't matter

I hope you’re joking nigga
no, I'm not and I based it on my observations. Even an autistic South Korean from my HS (it was quite international) got girls' attention. I overheard two foids from my class talking about how they wanna marry Korean men specifically.
no girl in my college would be with that

that's weird cause gen Z foids are obsessed with pretty boys and k-pop (well maybe not in America but certainly in Europe)

no, I'm not and I based it on my observations. Even an autistic South Korean from my HS (it was quite international) got girls' attention. I overheard two foids from my class talking about how they wanna marry Korean men specifically.

that's weird cause gen Z foids are obsessed with pretty boys and k-pop (well maybe not in America but certainly in Europe)

View attachment 932244
Italy and Sweden are really based

View attachment 932244
stop coping, jbw is law idk what to say tbh if u believe otherwise with all evidence

stop coping, jbw is law idk what to say tbh if u believe otherwise with all evidence
maybe in India or the melting pot called the US but I live in Poland where 99% of the population is white and foids flock to exotic cocks

In college it's so apparent, the Asian guys are by themselves (most) but White guy to Asian girl is frequent.

maybe in India or the melting pot called the US but I live in Poland where 99% of the population is white and foids flock to exotic cocks
ud swim in pussy if u go to korea tbh

View attachment 932244
tbh this map is %100 fake, turkish women like kenyan men ?

most of european women prefer southron chads and some southron women like nordic men and that's it

isn't if broly ? @OwariDa

Dude when I was in hs I heard girls make fun of the gooks and they talked about guys like captain America actor

View attachment 932244
Definitely some Koreanfag made that map.
tbh this map is %100 fake, turkish women like kenyan men ?

most of european women prefer southron chads and some southron women like nordic men and that's it
Yea agreed. White women are attracted to White men like 99% of the time.
isn't if broly ? @OwariDa
:p

holy fuck, I rember seeing the 2 hour verson, now it's 4? I will have to make time to watch this sheer brutal video

Dude when I was in hs I heard girls make fun of the gooks and they talked about guys like captain America actor
make a Tinder account of a Korean and set the location to Poland if you don't believe me

Last edited:
Ah yes, suicidefuel at it's finest.

Proof that there's no such thing as a white incel

Nigga pls youre Mexican in the US so you don’t know shit about how easy ricecels have it here
the effort u put into coping is several times more than effort u would need in order to ascend tbh, i dont get why u dont just ascend instead

Nigga pls youre Mexican in the US so you don’t know shit about how easy ricecels have it here
@OwariDa

He's stilly trying to sell us his kpop cope

Laugh smile

why would they choose life of loneliness when they have options not to do so
I can't afford to go to Asia and Asian foids in the West have access to all the white chads

make a Tinder account of a Korean and set the location to Poland if you don't believe me
IMG 5751
@OwariDa

He's stilly trying to sell us his kpop cope

View attachment 932311
Dude never in my life have I overheard a girl talk about some random kpoop singer.

Or seen some gook twink with a girl. Vast majority of women I see with are White men. Who have average face and height. The ones who have better looking girlfriends have good face and average height or vice versa. Or they have average face, average height and good physique. The latter is greatly underrated imo.

View attachment 932314

Dude never in my life have I overheard a girl talk about some random kpoop singer.

Or seen some gook twink with a girl. Vast majority of women I see with are White men. Who have average face and height. The ones who have better looking girlfriends have good face and average height or vice versa. Or they have average face, average height and good physique. The latter is greatly underrated imo.
He claims that it's "different" in Poland :soy::bluepill:

View attachment 932314

being white means nothing if everyone around you is white too. Plus most foids are bisexual thus like prettyboy aesthetics.

Noodlewhores are the biggest sadists alive. How can they utterly humiliate their men with no reason?

WHERE DA WHITE WOMENZ AT GIBS ME DAT PUSSY

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back