Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 4 brutal ghosting stories (home country)

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
1- back in 2016-2017 (Highschool time). I was trying to DMmax ig girls. I started talking to this cute girl. One day there was an event at her school. We saw each other,I was afraid of approaching her. But I did it ,she recognized me and we talked . After the end of the event I even took some selfies with her. There was another event at her school but this time I didn't have the opportunity to talk to her (she was too busy ). She moved to USA, I messaged her telling her I'll miss her, we won't see each other. She just gave a basic reply. My ego hurt ,I deleted the conversation and unfollow her . She became very beautiful ngl , she's still watching my IG story. Btw she did have bf while I was trying to get her .

2- There was this blackkk civil engineering student at my college. The first time I saw her it was at this French class. She had style, I loved the way she walked. Even in freshman year she had crazy smv ,I never thought I'd be able to talk to her. I think by 4-5th the semester we did talk to each other bc we had friends in common. One morning I saw her far away I waived at her . Each time we see each other, we salute each other . But as I said ,huge smv . Often I'd see upperclassmen talking to her . I remember this lifefuel morning when I was grinding some circuits problem set. She came sitting near me . We talked ,after that we separated for our class. I'll never forget the hug she gave me one time I was about to work circuits . She was in all black that day.
One day I needed PC for a homework I messaged her on IG but I forgot what she said either her PC didn't have the software I needed or she couldn't lend me it. By word of mouth I learned she will move to US. I told her if she'd present next semester. She answered so dry ,I deleted the conversation and unfollowed her.
Maybe her appearance was cool but she wasn't that cool/kind in reality. She had big ass and big boobs,nice lips , glasses.

3- Still dmaxing girls on IG , I was trying to get along with this cute girl. Complimenting her , messaging her every time (basically jestermaxing and simp maxing) . But after some time I was trying to get straight to the point . I told her we should meet ...etc she was telling me how her brother was strict and it would be impossible etc . I really wanted her ,she was thick and beautiful. She played volleyball too . After endless attempts I gave up and stopped talking to her .

4- to get the phone number of the girl in the previous paragraph. I tried to talk to my neighbor to get the phone number of another volleyball girl I went to the same kindergarten with . I did get it . But I didn't reach my final goal. We talked very often...etc I tought she was single at that time . But I didn't try to get her . One random day I saw her on the streets, we walked together ,took a taxi . It was lifefuel she was going to a English class and I was heading home . At some point, I left her in the taxi (she was going further than me) .
Another random day I saw her in my neighborhood, I just said hi and talked with her for 2-3 mins bc she was with a guy . Later she rebuked me ( I should have taken more time to talk to her) . It was an incel move. After I noticed she got a bf we barely talked . She didn't invite me to her bf party which happened close to my neighborhood. Recently I messaged her (I reinstall Whatsapp on another number) . I was trying to reconnect with some people. She was dry , and didn't see her profile picture (she didn't save my number) . I stopped talking to her .

If they are not messaging you first, it's over

Last edited:
I'll never forget the hug she gave me one time I was about to work circuits .
pepe-casquero.gif

It’s not even with foids it’s with men too. I got tired of trying to make friends especially with foids. I understand being ghosted on very well, I had a lot of ghosting and foids block me. Why foids don’t want to love us? There’s no price for people to love us. It’s a foreign feeling for us to know what it’s like for a girl to love us

It’s not even with foids it’s with men too. I got tired of trying to make friends especially with foids. I understand being ghosted on very well, I had a lot of ghosting and foids block me. Why foids don’t want to love us? There’s no price for people to love us. It’s a foreign feeling for us to know what it’s like for a girl to love us
I hate those time when you're having conversations on Facebook and Snapchat with the person but they unadded you after you sent them your pictures.
It was never about personality

I hate those time when you're having conversations on Facebook and Snapchat with the person but they unadded you after you sent them your pictures.
It was never about personality
Yeah, those people are the worse. I’ve even been blocked by those foids for sending them a picture of me.

Never used Instagram so I cant relate to these stories.

I jestermaxxed a bit for girls in Snap, but ultimately gave that up as all they wanted was self validation.

Still, your experiences sound more fullfilling than any dating app.

Foids will never message us first of all.

But I do agree with you on looks though red pillers are the ones that believe in personalities more then in looks unless you’re Pansexual, because pansexual people would literally date and fuck anyone

But I do agree with you on looks though red pillers are the ones that believe in personalities more then in looks unless you’re Pansexual, because pansexual people would literally date and fuck anyone
The movies are Blackpilled too, you see the girls were always interested to the bad boys instead of the nice guy

The movies are Blackpilled too, you see the girls were always interested to the bad boys instead of the nice guy
Nice guys must be like a friendly sub 5 or normie who are like a typical gentleman, meanwhile the bad boys have little to no social skills and they’re jerk but must be attractive and criminals so that nice guy always get friend zoned while the bad boy gets the girl

Nice guys must be like a friendly sub 5 or normie who are like a typical gentleman, meanwhile the bad boys have little to no social skills and they’re jerk but must be attractive and criminals so that nice guy always get friend zoned while the bad boy gets the girl
Brutal