Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4 Americans stabbed in China

I don’t care one bit tbh, I hate being a shitmerican like curries hate being curry

Based ricemen, all White men do is talk down on ethnic men in hopes of fucking their women, not our fault your female counterparts are anti-natalist lunatic mudsharks

Were they sexhavers? Or "english teachers"?

Chinese women on suiwatch, over for white cockrucels :cryfeels:

Karmic effect in action, get fucked back to Weimerica wiggers!!

IMG 20240610 014839
IMPOSSIBLEU! I READ ON RRR/HAPAA THAT AZAIN WOMEN AKCULY LIKE HAPA MAN LIKE ME.

For the oldcels here remember this?

A chinese slave factory worker did the same thing back in the 2008 beijing olympics

Little known piece of Modern Chinese history:

Northern Expedition
War

Description
The Northern Expedition was a military campaign launched by the National Revolutionary Army of the Kuomintang against the Beiyang government and other regional warlords in 1926. The purpose of the campaign was to reunify China, which had become fragmented in the aftermath of the Revolution of 1911.

But here's the thing, when you read into it, Chinese nationalists soldiers went on a rampage and they killed Christian missionaries along the way north.
Most people in the west don't know about this.

People think that Chinese people killing christians was something that only happened in the days of the boxer rebellion and prior to that.

Nope.
It happened as recently as the late 1920s.

Its funny because later in WW2, Chinese nationalists were basically begging for help from the United States against the Japanese.

All in all, I think this is why there will be a serious war in the future between America and China and it will not be pretty for America since America is in rapid decline at the moment.

Last edited:
I don’t care one bit tbh, I hate being a shitmerican like curries hate being curry
IMG 20240610 014839
AYYY WHITU MAN! DON'T COME TO JAPANU! OR I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL MY WRATHU! HAPA PAWA!

For the oldcels here remember this?

A chinese slave factory worker did the same thing back in the 2008 beijing olympics

Why did they do this?

Based chinks killing SEAmaxxers

Spare me I want to creampie at least one Asian woman then you can kill me too Chinkmaxxers have mercy

Why did they do this?
Poor Chinese men with no financial success nor prospects of finding a wife jealous at successful happy western men.

Its as simple as that.

I wouldn’t let anyone kill me that’s cucked af, i want to go on my own terms
Its not like you can stop them if they got a knife and want to kill you JFL you probably gonna die then

Men are extremely territorial, seeing men from different tribe makes them mad. Also getting brutally mogged.

Men are extremely territorial, seeing men from different tribe makes them mad. Also getting brutally mogged.
China built a great fucking wall to keep others out lol

China throughout its history (except for the Tang Dynasty) forbade Chinese people from leaving,

Chinese people are very isolationist by nature. Koreans and Japs included.

Although the South Koreans have an ongoing multicultural thing going on. They have mainstream media segments on teaching the people to be more tolerant and less xenophobic.

China throughout its history (except for the Tang Dynasty) forbade Chinese people from leaving,

Although the South Koreans have an ongoing multicultural thing going on. They have mainstream media segments on teaching the people to be more tolerant and less xenophobic.
Its probably natural to be that way. Those countries are very ethnically uniform. They are not used to people of different ethnicity/nationality. Its similar in the Balkans.

Meh idc about my “countrymen”

Good system imo.
Its probably natural to be that way. Those countries are very ethnically uniform. They are not used to people of different ethnicity/nationality. Its similar in the Balkans.
In a way, the world should be like this to some extent imo- not necessarily full-xenophobic, but at least to where everyone stays in their “own lane” if that makes sense.

Meh idc about my “countrymen”
Yeah same idc about being an “American” which hasn’t actually meant something in forever.

Poor Chinese men with no financial success nor prospects of finding a wife jealous at successful happy western men.

Its as simple as that.
Was the Westerner with a noodle?

Was the Westerner with a noodle?
idk maybe. they were university students/professors and US universities have a high asian student population relative to asians in the US.

so possibly they were traveling with their noodles who knows

idk maybe. they were university students/professors and US universities have a high asian student population relative to asians in the US.

so possibly they were traveling with their noodles who knows
I just did some research, and this was the guys wife:

Ugly granny mayowhore, yet the guy still felt the need to attack them; I wonder why that was?

I guess like you said, he just felt so mogged- it’s also possible that he had frustration building up & this was the “final straw” if that makes any sense.

Last edited:
Only a quarter planet of round eyed devils to go...

Based Chinkcels.Thaicels and Pinoycels need to follow suit