Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

4.500 posts

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
:feelsYall: One step closer to becoming emperor of .co

i am catching up to a guy that was like 500 posts ahead of me a week ago. i took 3 months off.

i remember back last december when you had like 200 posts and you wanted to quit .co

Congratulations my guy. See you at 5000.

Congrats boyo.

Postmaxxing became pretty much pointless after the Sewers and the thread with most posts ever.

The tricky part was postmaxxing with minimal effort, or else you got banned like @Ritalincel was.

Speaking of which, Ritalincel could be brought back now that we have the Sewers.

Postmaxxing became pretty much pointless after the Sewers and the thread with most posts ever.

The tricky part was postmaxxing with minimal effort, or else you got banned like @Ritalincel was.

Speaking of which, Ritalincel could be brought back now that we have the Sewers.

tbh The Sewers makes postmaxxing much easier

It's over for you buddy boyo