Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 4-5/10 and Tall > 10/10 and short (IRL)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
In real life, and not photos, being tall is better, you are physically stronger and more intimidating which makes you more attractive to foids IRL and more intimidating to males IRL, I would pick 6"4 with 5/10 and even 4/10 then being tom cruise any day, also if you are 4/10 or 5/10 then changing your face is much easier then changing your height

Last edited:
Dude that is pretty bluepilled to say that being more intimidating makes you more attractive to females. On the contrary. Tiktok prettyboys are far from intimidating but JBs get wet for them faster than pouring rain.

People just dont respect manlets no matter how good looking they are. You just cant afford to be a manlet in the west in 2020

Nintchdbpict000252925120

Dude that is pretty bluepilled to say that being more intimidating makes you more attractive to females. On the contrary. Tiktok prettyboys are far from intimidating but JBs get wet for them faster than pouring rain.
Through the screen, face matters more, I bet that majority of the people don't even know that tom cruise is short, the only ones who know searched for it or heard it
but in real life, height matters more, tom cruise literally looks like a manchild

Through the screen, face matters more, I bet that majority of the people don't even know that tom cruise is short, the only ones who know searched for it or heard it
but in real life, height matters more, tom cruise literally looks like a manchild
Height is only important if you're a non-Chad.

Not true. I know a guy who is 6'5" and he struggles with women. He's not an incel but he goes through lengthy dry spells. It usually takes him at least 3 years in between each relationship to find a new girlfriend. Oh, and all his GFs are the ones who break up with him. He's been cheated on as well. Face is what matters the most to women. Sure, women prefer tall men, but they won't date a guy just because he's tall.

take it easy on your copes bro, you can't overdose it

in 2020 looking good in media is all that matter

@Quarantined Yeah he's not an incel because he isn't ugly. His face is 6/10. Yet he still struggles with women. You really think he'd be getting ANY women if his face was 2/10 despite his height? A shorter guy with a Chad face will always do better than a tall guy with an average or ugly face.

Yeah he's not an incel because he isn't ugly. His face is 6/10. Yet he still struggles with women. You really think he'd be getting ANY women if his face was 2/10 despite his height? A shorter guy with a Chad face will always do better than a tall guy with an average or ugly face.
6/10 and 6"5 and struggles? you are sure that he is not autistic or something

6/10 and 6"5 and struggles? you are sure that he is not autistic or something
Well yes he is kind of weird. I wouldn't say autistic but he's not a super confident social butterfly either. He's shy and can be awkward. However, women don't care about personality. I thought we all agreed on that by now? Chad can get away with being a literal psychopath, rapist, child molester, murderer and women would still date him.

Well yes he is kind of weird. I wouldn't say autistic but he's not a super confident social butterfly either. He's shy and can be awkward. However, women don't care about personality. I thought we all agreed on that by now? Chad can get away with being a literal psychopath, rapist, child molester, murderer and women would still date him.
he can get away with being a psychopath because it's attractive to foids, personality matters, but not the kind of personality that bluepillers promote

People just dont respect manlets no matter how good looking they are. You just cant afford to be a manlet in the west in 2020

What does JB mean?

manlet=automatically disqualified from being taken seriously

I would pick 6"4 with 5/10 and even 4/10 then being tom cruise any day
This is the most retarded post I have ever seen. Fuck off with this braincels tier Face vs Height bullshit.
You are a manlet so you think Height is everything, Tall cels think face is everything, ethnics think race is everything. It's stupid as fuck. Here's the deal:

If you are above 5'8 It's 80% face + 15% height + 5% frame.

you probably dont want to be 4/10

This is the most retarded post I have ever seen. Fuck off with this braincels tier Face vs Height bullshit.
You are a manlet so you think Height is everything, Tall cels think face is everything, ethnics think race is everything. It's stupid as fuck. Here's the deal:

I am 5"10 and I prefer height because I used to be one of the tallest kids in school and ik the benefits of being taller from first hand experiences

Not sure about physically stronger,

In real life, and not photos, being tall is better, you are physically stronger and more intimidating which makes you more attractive to foids IRL and more intimidating to males IRL, I would pick 6"4 with 5/10 and even 4/10 then being tom cruise any day, also if you are 4/10 or 5/10 then changing your face is much easier then changing your height
absolutely agreed. as 5'5 incel I can say this 1000% true. if I could gild this post would literally do so
manlet=automatically disqualified from being taken seriously
yup, no matter how much work I put in workplace as manlet I will never get leadership role due to my height and height alone, I have seen uglier and dumber currycels than me who still got leadership roles all because they were tallfags.

I understood that as a manlet, leadership roles will never go to me very early on and focused on developing skills in technical work instead. and this has served me very well

massively retarded. being manlet is worse than being incel. I would straight up chop my dick off if it meant being 6'4, I hate nothing more than my height. it constantly reminds that I will never be true man

Last edited:
5/10 tall with a good frame would always mog short 10/10 dude because of being more masculine

tallcel = volcel, being tall is enough to get a fat foid

Stop with this Redpill ratshit. A foid views tall unattractive men as dangerous and are just as undesirable as other su8 men.
I can say from EXPERIENCE.