Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 4/10 foids have the attitude of 10/10 Stacies in 2020

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
They won't even converse with you.

They think since Chad pumps and dumps them that they're 10/10.

Imagine being this delusional.

They won't even converse with you.

They think since Chad pumps and dumps them that they're 10/10.

Imagine being this delusional.
its over because of this fact

Cucks and jews are to blame for this shit

Haven't talked to a foid for over 2 years now.

Its all simps fault, these retards inflates her egos into a infinite level

The Harem Age is upon us. 4/10 Becky wants to be Chad's bottom bitch. Normies need not apply.

The Harem Age is upon us. 4/10 Becky wants to be Chad's bottom bitch. Normies need not apply.

That's what I'm seeing. Ugly foids still getting action from Chad.

How can any normie think his relationship is "stable"?

Its all simps fault, these retards inflates her egos into a infinite level
It's more chads fault for giving a chance to uglier foids so he can virtue signal that he isn't shallow to soyciety.

Foids don't care what nonchads orbiters do. They have other foids to circlejerk their egos if there are no guys to do it.

Last edited:
It's more chads fault for giving a chance to uglier foids so he can virtue signal that he isn't shallow to soyciety.

Women don't care what nonchads orbiters do. They have women to circlejerk their egos if there are no guys to do it.

I think it's more simps' fault ultimately. Voting in laws that give foids free money.

Foids can't just fuck chad if they're broke

I think it's more simps' fault ultimately. Voting in laws that give foids free money.

Foids can't just fuck chad if they're broke
If nonchad males mattered then males dropping out of dating and life would make an impact on foids. But they don't care because there are enough other foids boosting their ego and virtue signaling chads that will get with them no matter how they look.

If nonchad males mattered then males dropping out of dating and life would make an impact on foids. But they don't care because there are enough other foids boosting their ego and virtue signaling chads that will get with them no matter how they look.

I just mean that, in a sane world, foids are so economically disadvantaged that they can't rely on chad alone if they want to provide for their offspring.

But we're in clown world, where a jobless single mom can provide for 4 of Chad's kids.

Go after fat chicks bro.

Lower your standards.

4/10 is probably harder to get than 10/10. I mean it's still 0 vs 0.000001 but still.

I just mean that, in a sane world, foids are so economically disadvantaged that they can't rely on chad alone if they want to provide for their offspring.

But we're in clown world, where a jobless single mom can provide for 4 of Chad's kids.
I think even in a world where foids were economically disadvantaged they still cheated on their husbands and boyfriends when they could and still only took what chads said seriously and willingly listened to them.

A lot of this is chad's fault for entertaining uglier foids wishes.

Go after fat chicks bro.

Lower your standards.

4/10 is probably harder to get than 10/10. I mean it's still 0 vs 0.000001 but still.

I absolutely believe that 4/10s are just as hard to get as 10/10s. That's the state we're in.

Not that I'd try anyways as I know I'd be rejected by most 1/10s.