Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3rd grade Chad

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
I never think about my childhood but in the past week, I started remembering my classmates in elementary school. I remember there was this very good looking and extroverted Chad in third grade who everyone was friends with. He was a nice guy usually but would be very combative with the nerds in class like me.

Even though he was mean, I would still try to be nice to him. He once had an issue with his classwork and noticed it since he was sitting next to me and I offered to help him and he just bluntly rejected me and immediately asked someone else for help.

Lookism starts young. This Chad had a mean personality but everyone still loved him and therefore he was able to grow his confidence and self esteem. It’s been over since kindergarten for socially dejected losers like me. Even though Chad was mean and didn’t have the best grades, I bet my parents would have still preferred if he was their son instead of me who always was nice and had the best grades.

uh wtf a chad in third grade?

don't think people can generally be confirmed chads or w/e until around puberty

a child can still be more attractive and popular than the other kids, that would make them a child Chad or Stacy

a child can still be more attractive and popular than the other kids, that would make them a child Chad or Stacy
there can be halo effect shit obviously, but imo chad refers to a sexual role so it's more of a pubertal thing

You can spot in childhood who's going to be chad and who's going to be incel

third grader students are already engaging in relationships in my country. Brutal

You can spot in childhood who's going to be chad and who's going to be incel
I mean you can speculate but there's still tons of stuff that can change during the early teens, like growth spurts etc.

I mean you can speculate but there's still tons of stuff that can change during the early teens, like growth spurts etc.
In my case it was obvious i'd be r/ForeverAlone and r/Incel because IM A PASTY WHITE KID!!!!!

In my case it was obvious i'd be r/ForeverAlone and r/Incel because IM A PASTY WHITE KID!!!!!
true tbh it's over for whites

JBB is LAW

I think it’s possible that the weird looking kid in class gets a glow up, but if you were popular and attractive and athletic as a kid, you’re on an upward trajectory and guaranteed to be at least mtn

I think it’s possible that the weird looking kid in class gets a glow up, but if you were popular and attractive and athletic as a kid, you’re on an upward trajectory and guaranteed to be at least mtn
The shape of the frontal bone and shape of the eyes don't change throughout puberty. To properly blackpilled eyes, it's quite easy to tell who's going to be having multiple girlfriends and be invited to every party. Cephalic measurements and facial proportions excluding chin-to-philtrum are static. That is, if your head is short or long (cephalic index), if your hyoid bone is low set or high, if your occipital bone flat or rounded, if your neck is backwards grown or lacking, those are properties of the skull that will not change. The important parts of a face: midface ratio, eye shape, symmetry don't change.

What can go wrong is a lack of growth / height, a lack of jawbone growth, a change in the quality or texture of hair from testosterone, severe acne, etc.

I never think about my childhood but in the past week, I started remembering my classmates in elementary school. I remember there was this very good looking and extroverted Chad in third grade who everyone was friends with. He was a nice guy usually but would be very combative with the nerds in class like me.

Even though he was mean, I would still try to be nice to him. He once had an issue with his classwork and noticed it since he was sitting next to me and I offered to help him and he just bluntly rejected me and immediately asked someone else for help.

Lookism starts young. This Chad had a mean personality but everyone still loved him and therefore he was able to grow his confidence and self esteem. It’s been over since kindergarten for socially dejected losers like me. Even though Chad was mean and didn’t have the best grades, I bet my parents would have still preferred if he was their son instead of me who always was nice and had the best grades.
He didn’t pick on you for being a nerd. He picked on you for being a ugly guy who looked like a virgin who lived in there moms basement which means ugly + glasses.