Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3rd biggest empire in history

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
was ethnically diverse, and they fell because the european barbarians infested it and invaded

What is our response romasisters?

Diversity isn't the enemy, enemies are the enemy. People who mean to destroy you. Being diverse from me doesn't mean you intend to hurt me.

Diversity isn't the enemy, enemies are the enemy. People who mean to destroy you. Being diverse from me doesn't mean you intend to hurt me.
istanBULL!

THE POWER OF ALLAH!

what is our response, romaxisters?

Shitalians with a massive advanced empire still got mogged by German tribals, total aryan victory.

What point are you even trying to make? At its heights it wasn't "diverse." The Latins ruled over the rest.

What point are you even trying to make? At its heights it wasn't "diverse." The Latins ruled over the rest.
Exactly. The idea that Italy was flooded with those from the areas they ruled is a myth or severely overstated.

According to DNA, Italians still cluster heavily with their forebears:

Image1

FXaAs9OX0AAG7hT large

They got RAPED by the chink Huns

Hunnics were Asiatics: Even though they beat Rome, they didn't impact the population substantially else nowadays Italy would be HAPA.
Yeah, because they collapsed after beating Rome and Attila died. They still steamrolled Rome militarily. They were 75% Iranian and 25% pre-mongol

Yeah, because they collapsed after beating Rome and Attila died. They still steamrolled Rome militarily. They were 75% Iranian and 25% pre-mongol
They wouldn't have substantially genetically impacted the region though: Modern Italian DNA correlates heavily with Roman DNA, and they also got shifted due to the Balkans as well. If anything, it would have been them taking DNA out with them.

And if they were 75% INF, then that doesn't make them that Asian really: It makes them more like Hapas, and more Iranian than Asiatic.

They wouldn't have substantially genetically impacted the region though: Modern Italian DNA correlates heavily with Roman DNA, and they also got shifted due to the Balkans as well. If anything, it would have been them taking DNA out with them.

And if they were 75% INF, then that doesn't make them that Asian really: It makes them more like Hapas, and more Iranian than Asiatic.
My point is, while Rome was great for its cultural and intellectual advances, you cannot applaud ancient empires for their military strength because they were never the strongest militarily. Keep in mind before the Industrial Revolution, nomads ruled the land. NO military on earth could stop them. The Huns were only a tiny, tiny, fraction of the once Xiongnu Confederation that terrorized the Han Dynasty, yet they gave Rome absolute hell. Nomads were the strongest military power in the ancient world, whether it was middle east or mediterranean or china couldn't stop them at all. The original Han Chinese and Persians don't even exist anymore because nomads took their place and larped as them until today.

:bigbrain::bigbrain: Damn didn't know a chudjak had a hidden IQ
My point is, while Rome was great for its cultural and intellectual advances, you cannot applaud ancient empires for their military strength because they were never the strongest militarily. Keep in mind before the Industrial Revolution, nomads ruled the land. NO military on earth could stop them. The Huns were only a tiny, tiny, fraction of the once Xiongnu Confederation that terrorized the Han Dynasty, yet they gave Rome absolute hell. Nomads were the strongest military power in the ancient world, whether it was middle east or mediterranean or china couldn't stop them at all. The original Han Chinese and Persians don't even exist anymore because nomads took their place and larped as them until today.

I see your point, and I may not agree with it fully, but you do make a good argument.

You could argue the same for the Celts & Germanics in a way Ig, though they would be more similar to the Xiongnu I would say.