Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3k Hours on Cyberpunk

U

udeactive

sub4 product
-
My character "V" i made into a male Chad, made a female V just for Judy which i spent another 20 hours on. Played through alot of mods and now i have a daily routine of something along the lines of relationship mod where there are expansions of stuff to do with your girlfriend in cyberpunk. Sometimes i would spend 10 hours on it just to ease some loneliness from the real world. If only i have a panam in real life man...

For those of you who are wondering why Panam doesn't answer your phone on the dlc ending where V loses his implants, she kills herself after wondering where you went. Tru loyal stacy

My character "V" i made into a male Chad, made a female V just for Judy which i spent another 20 hours on. Played through alot of mods and now i have a daily routine of something along the lines of relationship mod where there are expansions of stuff to do with your girlfriend in cyberpunk. Sometimes i would spend 10 hours on it just to ease some loneliness from the real world. If only i have a panam in real life man...

For those of you who are wondering why Panam doesn't answer your phone on the dlc ending where V loses his implants, she kills herself after wondering where you went. Tru loyal stacy
I always deny the relationships, also where is the proof she kills her self in the phantom liberty ending i'm intrigued by this.

I always deny the relationships, also where is the proof she kills her self in the phantom liberty ending i'm intrigued by this.
You can tell by the voice actor of panam's friend when he picks up instead of her. Its because he has her phone after shes killed herself and his dark tone. Panam is never the silent treatment type, which she herself confirms.

I also deny relationships, only in real life. Its nice to have them as a fantasy or in a video game experience

You can tell by the voice actor of panam's friend when he picks up instead of her. Its because he has her phone after shes killed herself and his dark tone. Panam is never the silent treatment type, which she herself confirms.

I also deny relationships, only in real life. Its nice to have them as a fantasy or in a video game experience
im doing my fifth run with no hud rn, For some reason it's the one of the only games i enjoy playing over and over again.

im doing my fifth run with no hud rn, For some reason it's the one of the only games i enjoy playing over and over again.
ive done 4 runs and 5 modded runs. Its because the game is a masterpiece with god level immersion. When you play the game, you are V, not you, the better the immersion, the more you can escape from the shitty reality.

ive done 4 runs and 5 modded runs. Its because the game is a masterpiece with god level immersion. When you play the game, you are V, not you, the better the immersion, the more you can escape from the shitty reality.
It actually is a master piece, it got shit on by majority of people but i still loved it.

Every run i always still feel so disappointed knowing i cannot save V's life.

It actually is a master piece, it got shit on by majority of people but i still loved it.
Yeah it was because of all the glitches when it released. Most of them were retards who didn't know how to optimise their PC to run the game smoothly. Ive played it since release and have not had any issues

Yeah it was because of all the glitches when it released. Most of them were retards who didn't know how to optimise their PC to run the game smoothly. Ive played it since release and have not had any issues
I had a dog shit gpu for running the game on launch but when i upgraded my pc a few years later, right before phantom liberty launched it felt unbelievable how good the game looks.

Every run i always still feel so disappointed knowing i cannot save V's life.
Kinda a shame, choice between johnny and V has got to be the hardest, even after the dlc. I couldn't care less about songird tbf, played through both the endings and they were about the same anyways.

I had a dog shit gpu for running the game on launch but when i upgraded my pc a few years later, right before phantom liberty launched it felt unbelievable how good the game looks.
I just cleaned my pcs catche everytime i logg off so it runs smoothly the next time i play. I found out that if you dont clean the catche for a week or so, the fps on cyberpunk starts to drop, on the older versions atleast

Kinda a shame, choice between johnny and V has got to be the hardest, even after the dlc. I couldn't care less about songird tbf, played through both the endings and they were about the same anyways.
I love that killing moon mission though, has to be my favourite in the game it was just so badass.

I just cleaned my pcs catche everytime i logg off so it runs smoothly the next time i play. I found out that if you dont clean the catche for a week or so, the fps on cyberpunk starts to drop, on the older versions atleast
what settings do you play on? I play on high and get a consistent 70-80 fps