Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 3d modeled thot gets unbanned from twitch

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/ProjektMelody/status/1324506246825861121?s=19

Project melody or female chameleon as I like to refer to her, got banned from twitch. Some dispute over the original creator of the model.

Due to an uproar from angry (most likely cumskin) men, she's been unbanned.

For those who are unaware, project melody is a 3d model voiced by a whore who entered the streaming scene with the gimmick of voiceing a well.. 3d modeled whore.

She then capitalized on male hate for twitch thots, (and women in general) and gained the ire of human thots, while increasing her own notoriety.

Soys went into full simp mode upon hearing news of her banning and unbanning. Some of the comments are so pathetic it makes me want to cry and drink my tears so I can reuse them and cry again.

Why am I sharing this? I found the comments interesting. I also find the male human nature to simp for anything relating to females to be quite interesting.

nothing suprising to be honest

Indeed. Though it still unnerves me.
it's cucks that are allowing this shit to be honest and all the antisimps will turn into simps the moment you mention something about a bitch so fuck em all

I want to (hang) out with the men who fucking donate to her

I want to (hang) out with the men who fucking donate to her
Its the effect of only fans. Playing on male nature. Its disgusting. Men are the only gender to pay for the experience of having a girlfriend instead of the real thing.

Hell men pay women to spend their money. It doesn't get more pathetic than that. Pair that up with the fact that men have no loyalty to their gender.

Its the effect of only fans. Playing on male nature. Its disgusting. Men are the only gender to pay for the experience of having a girlfriend instead of the real thing.

Hell men pay women to spend their money. It doesn't get more pathetic than that. Pair that up with the fact that men have no loyalty to their gender.
This. Men have no class loyalty. If they did, they wouldn't be content with scraps and female entitlement would end. Men compete and compete and don't realize that this is a sisyphean task because the demands of females increase with the quality of the available males; when everyone goes to the gym and has big muscles nobody does in the eyes of females - that trait becomes obsolete in the second it becomes common. When you give something to humans, they deem that thing as only natural after a certain time. Like with predatory fish like moray eels that get fed by divers, after a certain time they deem the feeding as natural (not as a certain privilege) and when the diver has no food he gets attacked.

Furthermore, men think that they are above someone when they have a tiny scrap more than another man; they are like homeless people who look down on other homeless people because they have a cent more than them without realizing that they are both of extremely low status and that they should band together. So most men would never identify as incel because of their own pride despite qualifying as one; just look at delusional male feminists that practice Peckhamian mimicry as a reproductive strategy.

Furthermore, men think that they are above someone when they have a tiny scrap more than another man; they are like homeless people who look down on other homeless people because they have a cent more than them without realizing that they are both of extremely low status and that they should band together. So most men would never identify as incel because of their own pride despite qualifying as one; just look at delusional male feminists that practice Peckhamian mimicry as a reproductive strategy.
Age of earth iq

This. Men have no class loyalty. If they did, they wouldn't be content with scraps and female entitlement would end. Men compete and compete and don't realize that this is a sisyphean task because the demands of females increase with the quality of the available males; when everyone goes to the gym and has big muscles nobody does in the eyes of females - that trait becomes obsolete in the second it becomes common. When you give something to humans, they deem that thing as only natural after a certain time. Like with predatory fish like moray eels that get fed by divers, after a certain time they deem the feeding as natural (not as a certain privilege) and when the diver has no food he gets attacked.

I honestly couldn't have said it better. Well done man. Seriously.

You're right. Nothing will ever satisfy females. Females are like a black hole. They absorb everything until theres nothing left, it doesn't matter how much you feed them, they're always expect more.

Wanna bet that half of the deaths in history was between men over some hole? A lot of men never look at the bigger picture, and its kind of a fatal flaw with humans as a whole. Humans will sacrifice years of love and friendship all for minor satisfaction in one moment. The end result is pain on both parties, because eventually that satisfaction will disappear, and the people who are hurt will go on to hurt other people, and the cycle continues.

Women are lucky to barley be sentient enough to care about things like this, but men betraying and turning on other men for a crumb of pussy instead of banding together as a group and demanding better form females as a whole is just pathetic.

Precisely why weebs are no better than the simps of these Bleeding axe wounds.

You're literally worshipping a 2D representation of a 3D demon. It'd be like me having 2D drawings of the Anti-christ as my AVI, calling him God etc but then if questioned: "Aren't you a Christian?" I respond with: "It's 2D so it doesn't matter".

If you place to high regard anything that represents a foid: whether 2D or 3D you're a phaggot.

Precisely why weebs are no better than the simps of these Bleeding axe wounds.

You're literally worshipping a 2D representation of a 3D demon. It'd be like me having 2D drawings of the Anti-christ as my AVI, calling him God etc but then if questioned: "Aren't you a Christian?" I respond with: "It's 2D so it doesn't matter".

If you place to high regard anything that represents a foid: whether 2D or 3D you're a phaggot.
I don't normally like the weeb argument, but you make fair points. Worshipping a 3d thot is pathetic. Worshipping a 2d thot voiced by a 3d thot is even worse.

Men need to stop putting pussy on a pedestal. Wanting to fuck a foid and be done with it is a lot different from kissing her feet and spending your entire life savings on her. Im actually fine with marriage dying you know. Marriage cannot exist with the current state of women.

View: https://twitter.com/ProjektMelody/status/1324506246825861121?s=19

Project melody or female chameleon as I like to refer to her, got banned from twitch. Some dispute over the original creator of the model.

Due to an uproar from angry (most likely cumskin) men, she's been unbanned.

For those who are unaware, project melody is a 3d model voiced by a whore who entered the streaming scene with the gimmick of voiceing a well.. 3d modeled whore.

She then capitalized on male hate for twitch thots, (and women in general) and gained the ire of human thots, while increasing her own notoriety.

Soys went into full simp mode upon hearing news of her banning and unbanning. Some of the comments are so pathetic it makes me want to cry and drink my tears so I can reuse them and cry again.

Why am I sharing this? I found the comments interesting. I also find the male human nature to simp for anything relating to females to be quite interesting.

The end is here for 3d meat puppets. They can't ever compete

JFL at the absolute state of weebs.

3D simp vs 2D simp war

Can you elab? (Are you including trannymaxxers here?).
Yes. Definetely. Trannymaxxers are also included. Completely disgusting. They are pathognomonic for the state of the western world, complete freaks and one of the reasons why strict moderation is needed to prevent their influence/"grooming" and a similiar fate to /r9k/.

a sad day for weebcels...
btw you do realize she got banned after the real twitch whores complained to the simps over at twitch HQ right?

Replacing one form of simping (3d) for another (2d) doesn't make "men" any better. I just wish whoredom as a whole went away but that will never happen.

even 2d whores have pussy passes

this world is truly fucked

Trump gets the boot and a fake foid (making the real ones angry) gets back on Twitch.

Great day.

We are Chads compared to the guys who support this

This is 100% based. Look at it this way:
Behind the 3d model, there could be an incel (who is scamming simps), probably not but there could be.
This should be fucking lifefuel, because it takes away from 3d whores, and allows any male (willing to go that far) a way to compete with camgirls.

We are Chads compared to the guys who support this

She still looks pretty bad. If this is state of the art, it's disappointing.